chapter sixteen

Harry

Despite feeling sick to my stomach and nearly puking all while having my brain almost shut down upon seeing this place. I had to say, it was quite fun being back here. Although it baffled me as to why Liam brought me here, I didn't question it any further. Surely he only wanted for us to have tons of fun on our date and had no malicious intentions. So, I sucked it up and enjoyed myself. I actually did have a great time here with him. It was quite special.

Though, I couldn't help but think about the first time I was here, how special that was. Who I was with and what it meant.

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind. Today, I needed to stay focused on one thing. Liam. Just Liam and this date, nothing else should matter. I was having fun, I didn't want to get all into my thoughts and become moody like I usually had done. Liam and I had rode rides, played games, ate some of the most delicious foods, and just enjoyed one another.

He held my hand firmly the whole time, as if I'd get lost or something. He'd compliment me none stop, wrap his arm around my waist whenever we stood in line together or kiss my cheek. He was just such the gentleman. It almost felt as if we were actually boyfriends in these moments, though we were just dating and hadn't made anything official yet. Maybe he would.. Maybe he would ask me to officially be his boyfriend at the end of this.

We've been doing this dating thing for so many months, so it wouldn't really be too soon to ask. I could tell he wanted to, I could see it in his eyes. By the way things have been going between us these past weeks, I could say I wouldn't mind. At the same time, I still didn't know. Liam was everything you could look for in a boyfriend. Kind, gentle, patient, caring, and selfless. I could see a relationship between us working out. I just didn't want to be with him because I felt obligated to, and I didn't want Liam to think I'm only doing this just to be nice to him.

I needed to actually know if I wanted this and wouldn't regret it.

By the looks of everything, maybe I did want Liam. Not just for the hell of it or because I wanted to be nice, but because he is just genuinely a great guy who makes me happy. I haven't been truly happy in a while and I just love the way he makes me feel. Important and worthy. That was one of the best feelings in the world.

I felt a nudge on my side and looked up to see Liam gazing down at me. "Someone is deep in their thoughts, what you thinking about?" Liam asks. We were taking a little rest from walking all over the place and all the adrenaline from the exotic rides. There was a little park I suppose you could call it, where this beautiful lake resides just right behind the amusement park. We were sat on the bench, Liam's arm around me.

I smile, "Just, you." I admit. Liam raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, what about me?"

"Just how much of an amazing guy you are and how happy you've been making me. You make me feel so good about myself, and I just- like you so much for that. It's really such a great feeling." I blab. Liam smiles widely.

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do." I nod, grinning at him. Liam tightens his arm around my waist pulling me closer if even possible and gazes into my eyes.

"Well, you make me happy too Harry. Happier than anyone's ever made me. From the time we met up until now. I've always liked you and it only grew through the years. I'm glad to be here with you and for you. I'm glad that I make you happy and I plan to continue to make you happy." Liam explains. The smile on my face nearly ripped my cheeks apart. It was better than great to hear him say that. Made me feel somewhat special.