Get what you give

A/N
This chapter has a bit of swearing and intense conversations. Read with caution and don't say I didn't warn you.

(Matilda's POV)

Don't you just hate it when your feet are cold, not just cold, so cold that they feel wet and numb and no matter how much you move around they just stay cold. Well I hate that feeling so much that I'm willing to boil my self in the shower.

I stand in the scorching hot water and let the little droplets bounce of my body. I decided that I've had enough I turn of the water and step out of the shower and dry my body off. I slide on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt underneath my butterfly sweater and a pair of sneakers. I braid my hair into what Tom calls my 'Katniss' braid. We order room service for breakfast, I shove my bathing suit, phone, and charger into my backpack and then Tom drove me over to Chris house. There's a pool, and a little boy swimming in it. Chris and Megan are lounging around in chairs

"I didn't know that Megan has a brother. Does she have any other siblings?"

"Not that I know of," Tom parks the car "I'll walk you too the door. Or pool" we both step out of the car and walk over to where Chris and Megan are siting.

"Hey Meg!" I greet, Megan stands up and hugs me,

"Hey I forgot to tell you, this is my little brother Chase." She says gesturing towards the little boy in the pool.

"Hi" he says says with a little wave, I wave back "want to come swimming with me."

"I'd love that!" Megan tugs on my sweater sleeve,

"You can change in my room, come on." Megan and I run into the house and get changed, rather quickly in her bedroom, there is a door that goes out to the pool area so we get a running start and cannonball Into the pool, splashing chase in the face, he wasn't very impressed. I notice that Tom is gone, so I swim over to the edge of the pool and asks Chris where he went.

"Something about comic con"

"What! You get to go to Comic Con!"

"Ya, oh my god you guys should totally come! I'm Cosplaying, and Tom is going as Loki all day."

"Dad could we please?!" Megan begged, Chris sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Jeez Mal you ruined the surprise, I have to tell them now."

"Hehe sorry" I apologize, with a giggle. Megan looks at her dad with pleading eyes

"Could I Colsplay too? Pretty please."

"Yes, Megan you may. But that means that you have to go get changed so we can go find you a costume."

"Okay! Come on Mal!" Megan and I jump out of the pool to go and get ready for costume shopping!

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

"Oh I like that one!" I gush, Megan smiles and spins around. Chris and Chase are in the boys section liking for a costume for Chase. Megan is dressed as female version of Thor, "you look amazing, you totally have to go as Thor!"

"I really like this one too! I'm going to go change and then we can go and find Chris!"

"I'm going to go look around."

"Kk" Megan steps back into change room and pulls the curtain shut, I walk and around the racks of costumes and accessories. I'm not really paying attention to where I'm going and I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorr- Dawson!"

"Well hello Matilda, or should I say bottom feeder." She sneers.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dawson tosses her blond curls over her shoulder, and laughs maniacally.