That's what I like

A/N
This chapter is set a week after the other one so Matilda is now staying with Megan Evans (Khbhmh) and here dad Chris Evans

(Matilda's POV)

"MEGAN!" I scream as I chase after the sneaky blond. "where did you put my phone?!" she darts into the kitchen and hides behind her dad.

"I'm not telling you, and this is payback for when you put Cool-Aid powder in my showerhead!" she takes off running again, I'm hot on her heels but my socks are slippery on the wood floor so when my feet come out from underneath me I land with a bang!
"Ow son of holy crab cracker that hurt." my wrist is throbbing controllably, I touch my wrist with my left hand and wince.
"are you okay?" Chris asks from the kitchen "that sounded like it hurt"

   "Chris I think I hurt my wrist, like really badly." his face appears in the doorway a towel across his shoulder. He bends down next to me an looks at my wrist, he pops his lips.
"ya I think you sprained your wrist, I'll call Scott. Hey MEGAN!" Chris screams down the hallway, her head sticks out form the wall. "what happen? Mal are you okay?!" she gasps,

"ya I'm fine I think I sprained my wrist is all." Chris takes my good hand and helps me stand up. I lean against him for support

"Megan Scott will pick up Chase from soccer will you be okay by yourself for a little bit." she nod, she slides her hands into her back pocket and pulls out my phone.

"you had this on you the whole time, sneaky."

"come on Mal lets get you to the emergency room, and we should probably call your dad."

{~~~}

"Hey were home, and we brought pizza!" Chris says holding the door open for me, Chase, Megan, and Scott all come running around the corner. Chase is wearing his soccer jersey that's absolutely covered in mud and dirt. Scott an Megan are also cover in dirt.
"Why are you all covered in dirt?" Chris asks handing Scott the pizza boxes, "because we jumped into the pool an the rolled in the dirt." Scott states simply, "what did the doctor say about your wrist."

"a clean break, so I get to wear this lovely cast for the next six weeks. Its water proof so I can still take showers and go swimming."

    "It's blue like captain America!" Chase gasps "dad can I get a cast?" He asks tugging on Chris's arm, he shakes his head no.

"Well I think we should celebrate with pizza, milkshakes, and lots and lots of movies."

"Ya!" Chase and Megan cheer, we all pile into the living room for a movie marathon. We gorge on pizza and junk food while watching tons of old Disney movies, and a few others. its after 11:00 before we all go to bed, I'm staying in the guest bedroom which shares a bathroom with Megan's room. Its hard putting tooth paste on your toothbrush while using only one hand.

"do you want help?" Megan asks pulling her long blond hair into a pony tail. I nod and let her squirt the paste onto my toothbrush. I thank her and start brushing my teeth, "so I was thinking." she starts while squirting toothpaste onto her own toothbrush. "I think we should have a girls day on Friday with Scarlett, and Elizabeth. Would you be up for that?" she asks I spit out my toothpaste.

"Ya I'm totally up for that. In the morning. I'm exhausted goodnight." I walk out of the adjoining bathrooms and into the spare bedroom. I snuggle under the blankets and turn on my phone, I see that I missed a call from Nick. I press the call back button and hold the phone to my ear. The phone rings and rings and finally he picks up.

"hey Mal how ya doing, your dad called me."

"oh I fell and broke my wrist and some old man ra-"

"you don't have to finish that sentence, I wish that I could have been there to protect you."

"I know you did, but I'm okay now. You sound tired I'll call you later."

"Thanks Tilly, Rock on doll." Then the line goes dead, I quickly text Tom good night then I plug my phone and roll over in the bed. The bed is soft and warm and the Evans dog crawled into bed with me. I slowly let the soft snoring of East rock me to sleep.

{~~~}

"MAL! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Chase screams as he jumps up and down on my bed. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!" but the he stops jumping. "How are you going to ride with a cast on your arm?" he asks sitting down next to me,

"don't worry I will be just fine, now get out of my room so that I can get dressed." I smack him with a pillow and East runs out of the room alongside Chase. I get dressed as quickly as I can with the cast on, which may I add is not very fast. I brush my hair a best I can when I can't get my hair in a pony I start packing my back pack instead. I put my wallet, portable charger, water bottle and some ibuprofen into my bag. I slide my backpack on to well my back and grab my hair brush. "hey Megan can you help me with my hair?' I ask.

"She's in the shower but I can help you if you want" Scott says.

"Can you French braid?" I ask, Scott makes a 'pffft' noise and orders me to sit. he effortlessly, and flawlessly does to French braids in my long black hair. "This is awesome, thanks Scott."

"Your welcome kid, how's your arm." Scott takes a sip of his coffee and spits it back into the cup. "oh my god. This is the worst coffee I have ever tasted, its so bitter."

"do you take your coffee black?" I ask checking my Instagram page. Scott nods and licks his lips, "try putting some cinnamon in it, I find that helps."

"You drink coffee? Your fifteen."

"I don't drink it all the time just when I change time zones or when I'm running on two hours of sleep." I smirk, Tom and I have a brief conversation he says he loves me and that he's going to wrap me in bubble wrap, and I say that it's not necessary and I love him too. Chase nearly chokes on his cereal because he's so excited, while Megan and I eat super slowly just to drive him crazy.

"okay lets go," we all pile into the car and drive in excited anticipation towards the happiest place on earth. I've never been to Disneyland before so I basically buzz with excitement the whole time. We ride splash mountain and Thunder rail, the Teacups and Dumbo's flying elephants. I bought a pair of Minnie Mouse ears and t-shirt, Scott bought us all ice cream that was shape liked a Mickey mouse head. Later in the evening we watched the fire works and take a group picture in front of the Walt Disney.

"I wish my dad was here." I say trying to itch under my cast, Scott hands me a pencil so I can scratch the itch. "he would have loved this."

"You know before Tom adopted you, I was brought here or my birthday as a surprise and I was blindfolded and your dad, Robert, Scarlet, Jeremy and a whole bunch of other people were in the back of the car." Megan says tossing a piece of popcorn in her mouth. Chase is sleeping in Chris's arms, and Scott went to the bathroom.

"Wow you've known my dad longer than I have." I state "I forget that I wasn't young when I was adopted, how old were you?" Megan swallows another piece of popcorn and answers m question.

"I was twelve but my birthday was two-ish days later." she stifles a yawn and flexes her arms.

"I think its time to head home, Chase agrees with me." Chris says. Scott walks out of the bathroom his fly wide open. "Dude! Zip up your pants!" Chris orders, cue the face palm.

"Oops sorry man." Scott turns and zips up his fly and when he turns back around his cheeks are a soft pink colour. "Please stop starting! Let's go you guys."