My Nightmares

DISCLAIMER- I don't own Naruto unfortunately *Sigh* but anyways, I own Natsu! She's mine coz I created her lol! But anyways, on with the story! :P

Name - Natsu Nozomi

Age - Fifteen

Lives - Konoha - Land Of Fire

Abilities - N/A

Hair Colour - Black

Eye Colour - Blue

Recall the Nightmare...

It was Sunday night and there was a slight knock on my wooden door. I didn't want to answer it after what happened a few hours ago. What if he came back to get me? Even kill me this time for somebody saving me? I couldn't take a chance. I didn't want to be taken and used just for his pleasure.

I thought he was my friend... Then he turned round and... No! I can't talk about it as it will permanently be imprinted in my mind. I just have to remember that I was saved.

But if you really want to know what happened, feel my pain. My emotions of this bastard ruining my life. This is what happened just a few hours ago...

Flashback

I was walking back from the grocery store which was five minutes away from my home. I lived in Konoha of course. The best place to live in the Land of Fire. But my opinion has changed now...

Instead of walking the long way round to get back to my house, I decided to take the short way. The short way consisted of ally-ways which could be quite narrow or quite wide.

But for some reason, something told me not to go that way. But I just wanted to get home. Training all day drained my Chakra levels to almost zero and I had just enough just to go to to the shop. Just for a few things. I needed something to eat, I couldn't starve or I wouldn't be able to go school tomorrow. Or even get out of bed!

Anyways, just when I turned through the first ally-way, I saw three boys who looked about the same age as me. One quite tall while the other two were just the same height. I would say the tallest one was twenty-one and the other two fifteen like me.

I was just going to ignore them. Who knew what they were doing here at this time of night. Smoking, taking drugs, drink alcohol, or just meeting up like men do.

Me? I had a valid reason of course. I just walked past them, thinking they weren't going to do anything but watch me go down the path. I mean, that's what people do right? But then when I was about five metres away from them, I heard one of them whistle. That whistle was the most reckonisable whistle made. The dog whistle.

"Hey, where you going at this time of night. Young girls like you shouldn't hang round here with boys here at night" I heard one say. I could hear their footsteps approaching me but I decided to walk faster.

But before I could turn the next corner, one of them caught me by the arm. "Let me go" I said at him but his grip tightened. What was he doing? He can injure me like this! I used a part of my Chakra to pull him off me and held my arm with pain.

He was strong. If he did something, I wouldn't win, I'm too weak. If only I didn't train as hard all night *Sigh* .Next however, I was surrounded by them. I was trapped in a circle. Scrap my groceries. This was serious now, I tossed them to the floor as I tried looking at their faces.

Their faces however were concealed by black hoods, like the Akatsuki back in the days... But I heard a few of them dropped out for no apparent reason. I noticed that they started pushing me around and teasing me. "You shouldn't be here girly" one whispered in my ear seductively.

I was suddenly scared. I was only wearing my black school skirt and a small white polo top with my black jacket. What were they going to do to me? Were they just messing around? I didn't think so as one pinched my lower end. This sent shivers up my spine.

"Get off me, please" I begged the same guy held the back of my neck. "I like beggars... especially when they plea" I felt his arm snake round my waist and then he placed his head into the crook of my neck, intaking my scent. "Get off me!" I finally yelled as I tried to get away.

But it got worse. He started to tighten his grip around my petite waist and the others who surrounded me, backed off. It was like they were just going to watch or leave me.

I heard the one who was one my neck breathe in and out, taking my scent like it was gold and smirked."Its time for your punishment Natsu" he said. That voice was so familiar. Not many people had this kind of voice. Deep and husky. Cool yet annoying. My breathing increased exponentially as I knew who it was...

Dreams of Gaara and Nightmares of Sasuke. (Gaara Love Story) (Finished)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara