Late

I bent down and lifted the box containing the flower and it rose up to the sun. "Its time" I said and me and Sasuke ran out of the hut and into the yellow world.

"We have two hours before our mission is up. It takes three hours to get there, we're gonna be late but Tsunade should understand" I heard Sasuke say and I ignored him. The box was tightly enclosed to my chest and I thought about Natsu.

Tsunade P.O.V

Natsu started to hyperventilate quickly now as the boys only had two hours now. They were running out of time. She was running out of time. She had six hours remaining now and she was in a critical stage.

Walking over to her, I took a bowl filled with water and a cloth and ringed the cloth, leaving it quite damp. I placed it onto her forehead to try and cool her down but it had no effect.

The drip she was on had no effect, her stomach kept throwing all the nutrients out of her body, her brain didn't let her nervous system work, her lungs making her only take small short breaths, she was on the path to death...

"Natsu, darling?" I said gently and she looked up to me with grey blue eyes which were like Gaara's now. They were ringed with insomnia. "Tsu...Tsu...Tsu-na-de" she panted while her chest rose and fell quickly. "Don't worry, they'll be here soon" I made up and a small smile was painted in her face.

"I...I hope...So" she breathed as she closed her eyes and tried to breathe slower but she couldn't. I held her weak hand and prayed for them to hurry up. "Please boys... For the sake of Natsu... Hurry" I whispered while my head turned to the window.

Gaara P.O.V

My chest was hurting now, I ran at full speed but it had no effect against the sand, so I had to use my sand to make a sturdy path for us to run on. Chakra was running low.

"Gaara, stop using chakra and save it, we will need it to transport remember" Sasuke said and I was too focussed on the sand, I tripped and fell, still holding the box in my hands.

"Come on Gaara, I'll carry you if I have too" Sasuke exclaimed as I felt him pull me up and threw me on his back. "No... Shukaku said he cared for Natsu, so that is what he will do. Shukaku. Give me the strength to continue!" I yelled as I pulled myself away from Sasuke's back.

Gaara and Shukaku

'So you want my help now?' Shukaku hissed as he paced from side to side in his cage. 'Listen, it's Natsu and the last time you 'helped', she was traumatised by your events. Now this is the time you can help me' I said clearly and Shukaku bent down to look me in the eyes.

'What's wrong with dear Natsu then? Wound? Emotional feelings? Mental illness' he listed on and I yelled at him with pain. 'She's dying! She has only five or less hours to live! So give me so chakra so I can continue and save her before it's too late!'

He stared at me with horror and sand erupted round him. 'Natsu can't die! She is ours. Take my chakra and go!' he shrieked and his dark yellow Chakra seeped from his crumbling body, into mine.

Gaara P.O.V

"Sasuke, can you keep up with the speed of a Jinchûriki?" I asked him and he smirked in response. "I can try". My body filled with rage and Shukaku knew that Natsu was in danger. "Let's go then".

With that, my body flew forward and sand parted ways for me, Sasuke was able to keep up as he trained with Naruto who is also a Jinchûriki. "Good speed, but you can't last forever". I reached over to him and slapped his hand, giving him additional chakra and he slowly kept up with me.

"How can you control this chakra? It's powerful, even for me to control" Sasuke exclaimed and I laughed at him. "Live with a demon for almost sixteen years and you'll do fine"

Darting through the sand, it was like a hurricane was created behind us. My hair shielded my eyes from the scorching sand and my armour and chakra protected my skin.

"We have gone over the time limit. Only four hours remain" I heard Sasuke say and I ran faster. The more chakra which poured out of me, the more my muscles cried and I growled at Shukaku. 'Shukaku! Why is my muscles beginning to tear?!' I screamed at him in my mind. 'You're pushing yourself to hard. Your muscles can't cope with all the strain' he told me and I hissed.

"Gaara" I heard and I whipped my head over to Sasuke. "We're almost at the gates". Instantly, my neck lashed up and muscles tore in all ways possible but I was almost there.

I arrived and panted, pulling the box close to my chest, Sasuke came to me and we transported to the gates of Konoha. "Sasuke, take the box and go!" I yelled as I collapsed to the ground with more muscles snapping and making music in my body. "I'm not leaving you behind". I felt him lift me up and we transported to the office Tsunade was in.

"Oh thank God you're both okay!" she yelled as she leapt over her desk and hugged us tearfully. "Natsu.. How is-" I fell to the ground and grunted with pain. Tsunade screamed at me and I felt myself going unconscious.

"Gaara... Stay strong boy... Gaara"