Family Help?

"You fool! Why did you let her go?!" Shukaku screamed and I chuckled. "I w-won't let y-you" I panted as I collapsed to the floor and held my hands close to the pain. "Never have experienced this before have you?" Shukaku spoke in his cage. "What... H-have you d-d-done.. Shukaku?" I panted and he laughed at me this time.

"G-Gaara?" I heard from my front door and it was my brothers voice. "K-Kankuro" I stuttered and the door closed. "Gaara? Where are you?". 'Crap! Temari's here! I can't let her see that I'm in this state!' I thought as I shuffled over to my bed. But the more I moved, the more pain it caused yet pleasure at the same time.

The shuffling I did on the floor made me groan quite loudly but I held my breath as I heard one of them outside my door. "Gaara? Bro?". Thank God, it was Kankuro. "K-Kankuro..." I pleaded as he opened the door to find me on the floor with my chin lifted to see his face and the rest of my body curled in a ball.

"Gaara?! What's happened?!" He yelled as he came in and Temari followed. "S-Shukaku...H-has do-done s-something to m-me a-and I-I-I don't k-know what" I stuttered and Kankuro came and held me up.

He looked at me and saw what was wrong. "Tem, start making dinner, I'll tend to Gaara" he said and she nodded boredly. "Fine but tell me if I can help okay?" she questioned as she walked to the door. "Course" Kankuro replied as she then left the room and closed the door.

"Shukaku has done it this time hasn't he?" Kankuro sighed as my body trembled with every touch he made. "What's happened?" He asked and I blushed for some reason but told him. "Me and Natsu... Shukaku said he wanted her... In season... I fought back... Natsu tried coming back.... I sent her away... Now this" I panted and he nodded with my short explanation. "So let me get this right, You and Natsu were doing somat and Shukaku is in season, so you fought against Shukaku to protect Natsu and then you sent her away?" Kankuro said and I nodded.

Kankuro shouted Temari and she came walking in. "Sup?" She asked and Kankuro replied with "Need ya help now. Go to Natsu's house and keep her company. She's gonna be worried sick and scared of what just happened". Temari stood shocked and nodded. She ran into the kitchen and then out of my apartment, slamming the door along the way.

"What I think is that Shukaku has-" as he got cut off by Shukaku taking over me. "I need that girl! She can make my kits! OUR kits Gaara! Gaara didn't listen to me so I made him suffer" Shukaku crackled as he left me, panting and blushing furiously. "Gaara, your gonna be in pain- well... Not necessarily in pain... It'll be pleasure more then anything else... For a while as this is your first time getting..." as he went silent.

"I-It h-h-hurts w-when I m-move!" I groaned loudly as my face went a darker shade of red. "Gaara, I can't really help you... You... You have an erection and it will hurt a lot as its your first time. Just don't think of-" when I cut him off for shouting the word he was going to say. "NATSU!!" As my body shook and jolted with pleasure.

"That's what I was gonna say... Shukaku, what jutsu did you place on Gaara?" Kankuro asked and my entire cheeks and my cheek bones went red with embarrassment. "Curious aren't we? I put a jutsu on Gaara which makes him love every touch he makes or receives. Only I can stop it whenever I want to or when Gaara is literally exhausted" he spoke through me. Kankuro put me on the bed and it was true, with every touch, it made me spasm but it was pleasurable.

"Right Gaara, I'm gonna leave you now. If you need anything, just shout.. Okay?" he asked as he walked away from me. "K-Kankuro" I cried a little and he turned to me. "Yes Gaara?" he asked and I shook my head. "Okay,cya" as he left me in my room with this so called 'erection'.

Natsu P.O.V

I laid in my bedroom crying about what happened and cursed Shukaku for his doings till a knock was on my door. Stumbling out of my bed and into the pouch, I called out who it was. "W-Who is it?" I cried and heard a girls voice. "Natsu? I'm Gaara's sister, Temari, Gaara sent me along with his brother to talk to you" she said as I opened the door a little to see a girl.

Her hair was parted into four ponytail which were spiked on the ends and was blonde with green eyes. Her eyes matched Gaara's green orbs and I kept looking at her. She looked around eighteen and was quite tall compared to me. She smiled at me with her teeth showed and they were the same as Gaara's too. She was so similar so I opened the door wider.

"Hey" she smiled as she saw my face stained with lines. "What's h-happening to Gaara?" I asked as another tear fell off my face. "Its just Shukaku playing around and messing with Gaara. He's alright though" she said as I led her into my house and into my little room. "He s-started to turn t-to Shukaku and h-he sent me here" I stuttered as I sat on my bed and cried a little, from being scared. "Gaara is protecting you, that why he sent you home so Shukaku won't hurt you" she explained as she gave me a small comforting hug.

"He's n-not in p-pain is he?" I asked shaking and she patted my back. "I'm...sure he isn't" she said slowly back to me. I looked up to her and her face was held with slight fear, but then she smiled to me and I fell onto my bed. "You okay hun?" she asked and I nodded.

"Just gonna try and sleep" I lied and she nodded with a sigh. "I'll be in the living room, if you need me, shout. Kay sis" she smiled and I looked up to her with the word sis. "Well, you and my brother are dating so I'm your sis" she laughed and I gave a small gentle smile.

Temari left my room and I laid in bed thinking what Gaara was going through....

Gaara P.O.V

"Natsu!" I cried as my body tensed with pleasure and my pain grew more intense. "Yes, you need Natsu Gaara. Go get her... Kiss her... Tease her... Make her ours!" Shukaku yelled to me but I refused. "Never... Will I hurt... Natsu" I panted heavily but Shukaku grew impatient. "I'll go get her then with your body..." Shukaku crackled as my body began to move by itself.

"Shukaku! No! We are not taking Natsu!" I yelled but I grew tired as Shukaku began to take over. "Nothing can stop me!" he yelled as the dark room which I stood in, was now lit.