Storm Shock

Gaara P.O.V

The storm howled painfully and threw particles through the entrance of the cave. They whipped on Sasuke's face and exposed skin but my skin was shielded by my sand armour.

"Stupid storm" Sasuke grumbled through his teeth as he laid down. "This storm..." I started. He didn't look at me as he must be exhausted but I continued. "It's going to be going on for around five or six hours. It'll be going over our time limit". That is when the Uchiha turned over and glanced over to me.

His eyes were a little wider then usual and he growled a little. "Why can't we just walk through the storm?". I laughed hysterically and looked outside the storm. "Anybody who ventures in these kind of storms are ripped to shreds and carried off far away. Be my guest if you want to see for yourself" I said coldly.

The wind howled and nothing was heard apart from it. "I will reject that quest" he whispered quite loud yet was audible.

"So, when this storm is over, we leave" I said as I relaxed into the stones and let my sand cover me in a sphere, leaving all light out. I left the plant outside and focused my chakra over to Natsu, measuring her level of sickness and state.

She had gone past the stage of her blood changing and throwing up constantly, now she was paralysed in the bed. Her nervous system was failing now. Next, it would be her lungs. I could tell that she had gone past these stages as her blood was thinner than usual and her body shook from each gag.

Her body was still sometimes and she was still throwing up. I needed to hurry up if I wanted go save her. What would I do if she died? I wouldn't know love no more and my life wouldn't be worth living.

Once the poison reached her lungs, it may be too late as her respirational system would start to fail, then her heart.

I held myself in my arms and rocked a little, saying her name gently like she would say my name. "Natsu... I'm here for you." I smiled. I created my sand into her till I heard a slight silent tap against the sphere. I automatically put the creation down as I heard a slight voice. "You okay Gaara?" I heard Sasuke say and I opened a small hole and sighed.

"I'm fine Uchiha, just getting some sleep" as I closed the hole to leave a confused Sasuke behind. I knew that he wouldn't hear me as I couldn't hardly hear his tap. I laid down and closed my eyes, relaxing myself. I dozed off for a while till I got up again.

I couldn't sleep. I stood up and started to create her again. I knew her facial features and her shape making it easier to form her.

"Hello Natsu" I smiled as I caressed the sand formation of her face. I knew I wouldn't get a response but it felt... nice. "I'm going to be back soon... Right by your side" I said as I gave 'her' a small hug. I felt better with a feeling of her around. "Gaara..." I heard and I let her go, jumping in surprise as I saw a faint light inside of my dark sphere.

"Who's that?" I said a bit stunned as the light became a little brighter. "Gaara... I'm Hana". A small figure of a girl around Natsu's age stood in front of me smiling. I staggered back and was stood with my back to the wall, looking at this girl. "Natsu misses you" she said quietly and I looked at her.

Her hair was brownish white and her dress was white. Eyes were like the sky and clouded with white. She was a ghost.. Stood in front of me!

"Why are you here?" I asked calmly and she laughed. "Aha, I saw what Shukaku did to you. He gave you that feeling of wanting my sister didn't he? Well, the pain subsided and if you really like my sister, you will get that feeling again, so I'm here to help". My eyes widened and I looked away, blushing a little.

"Aw, you're blushing" she laughed and I looked at her. "What will you... do?" I hesitanted before she came forward. She stepped into the creation of Natsu and came alive. "I can help you. You need to become hard again so that feeling will surpass when you do have Natsu". It looked like she was solid now and she lifted my hand to her face. Strangely, my hand didn't go through her but she felt like sand. But, apart from the sand, she was Natsu.. In sand!.. In my sphere! She then placed both arms by the side of my head and giggled exactly like Natsu.

"Now, Natsu can be a little dominant so I'm gonna show you how she does become dominant" she said as she leaned her head into the crook of my neck. She started to suck my neck and I moaned automatically with pleasure.

"This is only the first stage Gaara, she will get worse so you need to become stronger then her and fight her back for dominance" she explained and I nodded shaking a little as she still kissed my neck again. "What are you going to do?" she whispered into my ear until I pushed her to the other side of the sphere and kissed her head on.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I felt the pit of my stomach flip and I felt my blood rising to my cheeks. She pulled me back without blushing and pushed my hair aside, to reveal my tattoo. "Little excited?" she questioned as the flips in my stomach directed to somewhere else.

I groaned as she lifted herself up and wrapped her legs round my waist while her arms went to the back of my neck. She ground herself into me and I moaned loudly in response and she stopped suddenly."That's what she will do. Males always dominant, not the females so take that into account. But it seems that you and your little friend are already excited hm?" she said as she looked deep within my eyes.

"Hana.. Get off me.." I groaned as I fell to the ground with her on top of me. "Not yet big boy. Call me Natsu as I look like her". Laughing, she slid her hand somewhere down in my trousers and I moaned quite loud and shook my head from side to side. "S-Stop!" I yelled as she looked down to me. "No, you need to get use to this" she said.

I felt something snake round me and pumped me slowly, causing me to moan in pleasure and still shake my head from side to side. "Gaara, stop resisting and enjoy this" she whispered as her hand moved faster. I bucked a little and I felt my trousers being tugged down by her other free hand and I felt coldness hit me, making my region to stand in her hand.

I blushed and tried to pull her off me but she crawled over me with her hand still there. "Pl-please" I groaned and she shook her head. "No.. Gaara of the sand". Her voice was soft and she began to move her hand again, faster this time and I groaned at the feeling of it.

She stopped suddenly and ripped off my clothes, leaving me bare while she began to undress herself. She only wore a small piece of clothing on her chest and on her lower waist and I began to stutter. "W-What are you-" "Shut up and enjoy this moment" she said seductively as the last remains of her clothing was ripped off and she pounced on me....

"Argh!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I shot up sweating and panting. I looked up and around in my sphere to see nobody there. Standing up, I let the sphere down and noticed I still had my clothes on... Thank God.

"Gaara, you alright? I heard you yell a minute ago" I heard Sasuke say and I scrapped my fingers through my hair. "Yeah.. I'm fine.." I replied as I looked out and the storm was seizing a little. 'It was just a dream... Wow' I thought as I looked at Sasuke.

"How long was I in there? Sleeping?" I asked him and he looked up to me. "Five hours, the storm was pretty bad earlier but its slowing down. I think we can leave in a few minutes" he told me and I nodded. I looked down at myself and sighed in relief. "Yeah, you're right"