Manic Maths

As I walked in, I saw many people pass by and stared at my face. I didn't care but did at the same time. I hid my face with embarrassment and strode through many people, getting to my first class. "What do you have?" He asked me hot on my tail.

"Maths with Izumo Kamizuki Sensei" I replied as we reached class. I opened the door to the classroom to see the Izumo-Sensei and Sasuke speaking to one another. My eyes widened and I interrupted their conversation with a cough. "Ahem" They looked in my direction and I avoided Sasuke's eyes.

"Oh Natsu, what brings you here?" Izumo-Sensei said. "Maths. Monday morning. The bell will be going in five, four, three, two, one" as the bell rang aloud. "Oh well.. please take a seat" he instructed as he gestured to a seat. Gaara followed behind me but the teacher stopped him. "Oh wait, we have a new seating plan. Please stand at the back." He commented as more students came through the door.

Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Temari, Kankuro, Neji, Tenten, Lee and Sai entered meanwhile Me, Gaara and Sasuke stood at the back.

In total, there was seventeen students in this class. "He had something to do with this" I whispered to Gaara quietly as he looked down to me. "What makes you so sure?" he questioned. "He is never in class early and to suddenly start talking to the teacher, its a bit.. odd." I finished as Izumo-Sensei started to yap.

"Okay, as you now see, we have a new seating plan. Now here are the places you are going to sit" He grabbed a sheet of paper and clipped it to his black clipboard which he has used for years. "Okay, at the front single tables, we have: Tenten on the left, Gaara in the middle and Kiba on the right." he started with.

I saw Gaara grit his teeth as he stormed to his place. He sat down with anger and watched me as he saw Sasuke grin. "Middle two double tables: Shino and Ino on the left and Hinata and Shikamaru on the right" he said as they went to their places.

I started to panic as I saw there was only ten people left. "Middle three tables: Neji and Kankuro on the left, Sai and Temari in the middle and Sakura and Naruto on the right" Four students left... Please... let me sit next to either Choji or Lee' I pleaded to myself.

"Finally, Choji and Lee on the back right and Sasuke and Natsu on the back left" he ended with a smile. My eyes grew like white plates and a shiver crept up my spine. I saw Gaara curl his hand into a fist and started to hit the table.

"Come on Natsu, time to sit down" I heard behind me. It was Sasuke. He grinned and pulled me to the table and sat me down. I was too far to see Gaara and I started to feel uncomfortable round Sasuke.

"Okay class, prime numbers" Iruko-Sensei said as he started to draw on the board. We had old fashioned boards which had to be used with chalk and an eraser. As Izumo-Sensei started an example in the board, I felt something creep up my legs thigh and got squeezed gently.

I looked over at Sasuke and he was concentrating on the board but I noticed that only one of his hands were above the desk. 'Where's the other hand?' My eyes grew and I felt his other hand snake up my skirt.

I tried to push him away but it looked like I was kicking the table doing it. "Natsu, tell me two numbers that multiply to make seventy-two" The teacher asked me.

I was too focused on the hand snaking up my skirt, I didn't reply. "Natsu" the teacher said again and the entire class looked at me. "W-what was the q-question?" I stuttered. He sighed and repeated himself. "Tell me two numbers that make seventy-two". I thought for a moment and my hands went directly to my chest, hiding my blush as I felt his hand wrap round my inner thigh.

"T-two and t-thirty-s-six" I stuttered quite a lot. My face was bright red and my breathing quickened as my hands closed in towards my chest. "Natsu are you okay?" The teacher asked me. I wanted to shake my head in disapproval but Sasuke spoke aloud. "I think she has heart-burn sir, shall I take her to the medical office?"

I moved my arms from my chest slowly and unraveled my bandages without Sasuke knowing. The wounds there were still fresh and I picked at them till fresh blood appeared. 'Gaara, smell the air please. He's on me' as the blood poured from my arm.

I covered them up and saw Gaara raise an arm. "Gaara?" The teacher said as he looked away from Sasuke and me. "I feel sick... Can I go to the bathroom?" he said in a fake ill voice. 'Well done Gaara!' my mind congratulated. "Of course, Gaara. Sasuke, please take Natsu to the medical office and return shortly" Gaara got out of his seat stumbling and left the classroom.

Sasuke pulled me up and held me in his arms, saying that everything is fine. 'Wait till Gaara gets a hold of you' I smirked to quickly. Instead of heading to the medical room, he pulled me to the disable toilets. His hands covered my mouth and chest and dragged me over to the toilets.

'No!' my mind screamed. I ripped off my bandages quickly, spilling blood and threw myself out of Sasuke's arms. "Naaaaatttttsssssuuuuuu!" He growled as he caught me and dragged me to the toilets. I saw Gaara whiz round the corner and saw me getting dragged off by Sasuke. God Gaara moved fast with his gourd on. He must have went to his locker to get it.

Sasuke however, pulled me into the disabled toilet and locked the door. "Gaara!" I screamed as I pulled myself free and unlocked the door, just to get thrown into the wall and get choked by Sasuke.

I saw Gaara punch Sasuke and his grip fell as I plummeted to the ground, wheezing for air. "Bastard" Sasuke growled as they fought on the floor and threw punches at each other. I felt a slight chill in the air and sand emerged from Gaara's body.