Epilogue

My life, is now complete. My dreams are all of Gaara and none of Sasuke. All my memories are being gained and its perfect.

It has been eight years since me and Gaara have got married and I'm 24 now. He has became Kazekage and even though he has a lot of work, he spends his time with me... And his little bundles of joy.

Twins.

A boy and a girl. Kazuki for our son and Hana for our girl. I promised that I would name my daughter after Hana and that's what I did.

They are both one now and the boy looks like Gaara, and the girl looks like me.

Kazuki has dark brown hair which has a tint of red in it with greeny blue eyes, and has a loud attitude. But.. That went away when his sister yells at him.. She takes after me.

Hana has black hair, more blue then green eyes. Her smile is like Gaara's and warms anybody's heart.

Just remembering that I told Gaara that I was pregnant two years ago made him almost faint. It was funny yet he loved it.

When the children were born, he took hold of them both and began to cry, exclaiming "I'm a father".

When I take Kazuki and Hana to Gaara's office, he stops work and lets them run into his arms. I only just figured out that Hana has Gaara's sand meanwhile Kazuki has my ice. What were the possibilities?

* * * * * * *

Whenever we set off to see my husband, Kazuki and Hana begin to whine and complain about the weather saying things like; "Hot! Too hot!" like "Ot! Too ot!" or either "Drink!" like "Dwink" . But, kids are always picky, but I love them.

When we get to Gaara's office, they literally leap out of my arms and run to their father. How they can run I will never know.

I'm just so glad that Gaara was their father. Who would do a better job? I join up with them and we are one happy family.

My life... Is now complete. A little giggle escapes from my mouth to see the children sleeping in our arms. One clutched to Gaara and the other to me.

"Mama...Papa" Hana tiredly says and me and Gaara smile quietly. "I love you Natsu... I love Hana and Kazuki as much as you too. Just remember, I'm always, and forever will be with you".

Nuzzling up to him, our hug was going to be forever eternal. His mother would have been proud of him. My parents would have been proud and that made me happy.

Just to make things better, when I had Hana, I saw my sister standing next to me crying: Thanking me for naming my daughter after her.

She gave my daughter a kiss and my son before giving me a fading hug and saying something I will always remember:

'Natsu, have the perfect life and stay well. I will promise you that your new Hana will watch over you forever as I can't. I love you sister...'

Ever since then, I haven't seen my Hana but my daughter acts like her sometimes: Protective and caring.

Now, I knew that my life was perfect...

The End

Well, what you think? Especially you Cossette200. Comment, Vote and Fan me :)