The Truth With Punishment

That dark husky voice could only belong to one person. The boy with raven hair and dark eyes. The boy who thought he could do anything without being exhausted...

"Sasuke!?" I yelled as he breathed in my bodies aroma. As he breathed me in, a slight chuckle escaped his mouth as his arms still held me close to him. "Your a bad girl Natsu, you shouldn't be here.. You'll get hurt" At that moment, his arms set my waist free but went to my jackets zipper, pulling it down.

He tugged at it and slipped it off my creamy shoulders. I couldn't keep quiet, there was no way I could remain silent. "Sasuke! No! Stop!" I screamed. I wanted somebody to hear me plea. The people in the buildings which made the ally-ways had to still be awake. I mean it wasn't that late was it?!

Then he spoke again, more seductively though and his arms travelled down back to my waist. "Be quiet my dear, we don't want to wake anybody up do we now?" He started to lay me down on the concrete floor. Sasuke laid me down gently but I didn't like it.

His hands travelled my bodies sides and he started to kiss my exposed neck. I couldn't think why he was doing this to me. What had I done to deserve this? I wanted to ask so desperately but would he just ignore me. It was worth a shot...

"Why Sasuke... Why?" I whimpered as he lifted his head from the crook of my neck. He glared into my ocean coloured eyes as his dark orbs pierced mine. His bangs hung down, tickling me cheeks as he stared deep within my ocean. He sent me into another world.

"You see Natsu, this is the problem" he began with as he started to look over my body. He was starting to eye me up, like if there was something wrong with me. I wanted to know what I did to deserve this. Was there a valid reason behind this? Then he sighed, then spoke. "It all happened in school that day just before the bell went for the next period..."

Flashback...

"I saw you with plenty of books in your hands and I wanted to tell you something unbelievable. Not many people thought that Uchiha's had feelings.

I managed to weave through some local school people until I reached you. "Hey" I smiled as you looked up to see me. "Oh, hiya Sasuke. What's up" you replied as you hoisted them books into your small arms. "Need any help?" I asked generously as I saw you struggle with them books.

"I'm fine, but thanks. I'm quite busy at the minute though" you said as you looked down the corridor. I also looked down the same corridor to see some of your girlfriends.

'This is my moment'. I thought as I saw you starting to shift around. "Well, there's something I've been wanting to tell you, you see" I said as many people walked past us. "Oh, what is it?" you smiled like I had a problem on my mind.

'That smile... Oh... That gorgeous smiles of yours on your plump lips.. I could just kiss you right now...' I thought again but pushed it away. "Well... over the past few weeks, I've been wanting to say this but I just haven't had the time you see" I started. "Yeah, go on" as you lifted the books from your stomach, against your large chest.

My eyes suddenly travelled down from your eyes to your chest as your breasts were so large. 'Focus Sasuke! Look her in the eyes and tell her!' my mind screamed.

I gained control of my body and looked back at you with my eyes. "Natsu.. I... I love you and I'll care for you like nobody else will. I will protect you with all my heart" I finally said as a small blush splashed on my cheeks.

I looked at you and your cheeks were tinted with red. "Sasuke... I don't know what to say..." you said back. "Just tell me you love me" as I grasped one of your hands. I saw a look in your eyes which made me feel small. "I'm sorry Sasuke... but my heart belongs to another person... But I'm sure that another girl loves you. I mean Sakura deeply loves you, so why not talk to her?" you questioned me.