School Preparations And Turning Scarlet

I shuffled backwards and stumbled to my door, holding it tightly as I closed it. I didn't know that my cheeks were burning and looked in my body-sized mirror. 'He was half naked... In my house' I thought as my cheeks burned up brightly. I looked down in the mirror and looked at myself. I didn't notice that I was only wearing a small black vest and a lose skirt. My cheeks changed to a million shades of red.

'Oh my god! I was only wearing this?!' I screamed in my head as I ran to my draw and pulled out a clean skirt, t-shirt and some tights. I quickly threw my top over my head and ripped my tights on. But then I realised that I needed a shower.

I then took off my clean clothes and placed them on my bed. I strode over to my door and listened. Nobody was close by... I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out my towel and listened out again to the door. It was clear, time to go.

I ran out of my room and ran through the hallway, reaching the bathroom. I slammed the door close and slipped down it in exhaustion. "Made it" I panted as I wiped a non-existent sweat drop.

"Natsu?!" I heard as I looked up. Gaara was in there and this time he only wore boxers. "G-G-Gaara! I-I didn't k-know you were in here!" I yelled as I hid my face from embarrassment. "I was just going to wash... You don't mind do you?" he asked me. "I was going to wash myself... I'll be back in ten..." as I got up and slowly left the room. My cheeks burned with pain and I went back to my room. My hair stood on end and I sat on my bed, still scarlet.

*Ten Minutes Later...*

I went back to the bathroom and knocked this time, still embarrassed from that moment ten minutes ago. Nobody replied so I went in. I locked the door and closed the window. Turning on the shower, it went hot instantly and I stripped, letting my body relax from the heat pouring on my body. I soaped up my sponge and cleaned my body, ridding myself of Sasuke's touch's.

I scrubbed so hard my body went bright red and my arms started to bleed. I noticed the blood but it didn't make me stop. The water stung and I turned off the shower, wrapping myself with my towel and tossed my dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

I then opened the window to let the steam out and my arms tingled. I didn't know how bad it was. They bled and throbbed with pain. At least I was clean. But Gaara would be able to smell the blood. I opened the door and there was no sign if him. Striding down the hallway, I walked into my room and locked it.

I put on my black laced bra with matching underwear and slid into my skirt, tucking my white top into it. Looking in the mirror, I looked perfect apart from that massive gash on my cheek.

People would question where I got it from and Sasuke would just glare at me, making sure I wouldn't say anything. He would threaten me not to say anything.. then I noticed my arms. They seeped and cried red and I tried to find some bandages. But they were in the kitchen.

I couldn't conceal a gash mark or my arms like this, it would look to obvious that I was hiding something. Instead I sighed and grabbed my school bag, flinging it over my shoulder and walked out of my room. For a minute I forgot that Gaara was in my house till he emerged from the living room.

"Ready?" he asked me as he saw me come through the hall. "Y-Yeah". as I held my arms behind my back. "What's that?" he suddenly said as he glared deeply into my eyes. "What's what?" I lied as he approached me. He saw that my arms was hidden and that I had a fake smile swiped onto my face

He grasped my arms from behind me and looked at them with horror. "What did you do?" as his nose started to wiggle from the smell of blood.

He growled at me and pulled me in the living room. He threw me onto the sofa and hissed "Where's the first aid kit?". I avoid looking into his eyes but he lifted my head up by my chin. I didn't speak but avoid his gaze. I knew he was mad. Even though Shukaku was right here, he still was able to smell blood.

"Tell me" He hissed as he shook me. "Mn te mfin" I mumbled. "What?" He said as he let his arms off me. "In the kitchen" I sighed finally. He got from the sofa and stormed to the kitchen, looking through the kitchen cupboards. He slammed one shut and I jumped in my seat. I rubbed my arms and winced in pain.

He came in and sat on the sofa with me. "Give me your arms" he ordered. He placed his hands out and I plopped my arms in his hands. He inspected them and sighed.

"Why?" I heard him mumble as he placed antiseptic on them both. My face cringed with pain and I made muffled sounds, indicating it hurt. He then grabbed a bandage and wrapped it individually round each arm. "Tell me you will listen and will never inflict danger to yourself" he said as he held my arms.

His eyes glew slightly yellow and I panicked but then they turned back green."O-okay" I stuttered as I got up and grabbed my bag. "Face" he said out of nowhere as I turned for him. "Huh?" I questioned. "What about your face?" he re-worded. I touched my cheek and sighed. "It'll heal eventually. I can't hide it." I turned and headed towards the door and he followed.

I unlocked the door and he let me out first and locked the door behind him. He gave me the keys and I shoved them in my pocket. As we walked through the streets, I saw the ally-way of where I was attacked. I started to slow down but I heard "Keep going" from Gaara as he helped me walk past that place.

He held my waist and pulled me along. I glanced at him and he continued to look forward. He looked alert, like he was going to pounce on someone.

He was jumpy but I have never seen him like this. He is always calm and aware of his surroundings but he was flinching at everything.

Suddenly, I heard a crash behind me and I span round instantly along with him. All I saw was a pile of tin bins toppled over each other and a small kitten crawl out of them.