Pain Emerges And A Saviour

The blood splattered on the concrete floor and spilled down my smooth curved cheek.

I then proved my point as he did say I could scream his name. Even if Gaara didn't hear me, somebody must have.

"You did say... I could scream his name" I whispered quietly. I saw his face curl with anger and his brows dug into his pale skin.

He growled and licked my wounded cheek, tasting my blood and I winced as the pain throbbed throughout my trembling body. He was dirty, so dirty and to lick my wound could make it become infected.

Even though I screamed so loud, it was like I was silent to the world. I prayed to be saved, but another night was going to slip past without anybody noticing that this happened.

Sasuke then leaned down and hovered his mouth over my ear again. "What should I do to you now... Torture you till you scream out my name and beg for more? Admit it... You like this, don't you?" he stuttered as he ground his body into mine again.

This time he went harder, turning my pelvis into dust. He groaned loudly in my ear trying to get me to make a noise back to me. He enjoyed himself on me, It was like I was his toy! I wasn't going to give up! 'Even though I have no Chakra, I can keep these noises in. Keep your mouth closed and you'll be fine. Just believe in yourself Natsu' I thought.

Just when I closed my eyes at this thought, I felt something prod my inner right thigh. My eyes opened in shock as I knew what happened. 'No... He has an erection... Is he going to... rape me?' I thought as he breathed harder and ground painfully into me. I kept telling myself I hated this but my body thought otherwise. I could feel my back starting to leave the ground and my stomach touching his.

He pushed me down, thinking that I should be the one trapped while he enjoyed all this pleasure. 'Why? Why is my body not doing as I say?!' I thought as I tried controlling myself. It was like poisonous venom entered my system and my body tried getting it out. In this case, my body was being ruled by a devil and my mind wanted him off. But, my body wanted to touch him, it craved him.

I felt his hands travel over my stomach and onto my skirts black belt. I looked into his eyes but they were filled with lust and he greedily pulled off my belt in one swift move.

I felt nauseous. My stomach clenched with fear and it felt like I urinated my pants. But I felt like I was leaking. Was I pissing or... "Scream again if you like, its not like he will hear you. Your mine now Natsu" he growled as his hands travelled down my skirt.

He was tugging down my skirt and they reached my thighs. 'What is he doing? Is he wanting to rape me now?!' My mind screamed. Then I felt his hands squeeze the top of my thigh near my private area. I squirmed under his touch, it was horrible. 'I DON'T WANT THIS! PLEASE!'. My mind was overflowing with thoughts as he did this to me. 'No, I'm not taking this! I won't be used!'

"GAARA! HELP ME!" I screamed with my raw dry throat. Just when his hand travelled somewhere else, I felt light-headed. I had lost the game. He was too strong and the noises which I kept quiet throughout this torture, escaped my mouth.

"Ahhhhh!" a long moan slipped out and I gasped. 'No.. Why did I-'

He won. He made the noises leave my mouth and he purred at them. He smirked in victory. "I g-guess you like it Natsu. N-nobody can resist Uchiha's" he groaned as he moved his hand again, touching me in an inappropriate place. His hand brushed me and I screamed.

I tried to resist but I couldn't. He was too powerful. My body wouldn't obey me no more. My mind was clear but my body whispered to me. 'This is so good' 'Do it again' 'Make me scream your name' What was I thinking?! My body took over my mind now and I couldn't take control.

I groaned at his touch and he pressed his hand down harder. His fingers started to move now and my body arched. "NO! DON'T- Oh..Oh no no.. Uhhahh. Don't.. touch... that" I begged as I squirmed.

"See, you can't resist me. You never can. Cry for me" as he placed his head into my neck and enjoyed the noises I made. "Please" I cried as I heard him chuckle. I started to slowly move my body away from his hands but I was frozen.

I looked at myself to find thin strands of Chakra over my entire body. "Finally noticed? Let me ask you s-something Natsu. Are you enjoying the torture?" he questioned me. I felt the erection on my leg get larger than it was and that is what caused his voice to shake.

I tried to shake my head and disagree but he silenced me. He kissed me hard and removed his hand from the area I cried at.

'Finally, its gone and I can breathe again! If he did say that he does love me, why does he enjoy my cries? Why does he enjoy doing this to me? Why am I... Why am I the victim?' I thought.

I closed my eyes with pain until I heard a voice. Finally somebody came to rescue me from this nightmare! "Uchiha, Get off her". The voice was cold and icy, like they didn't care but they saw what he was doing. Attempted rape.

This finally stopped Sasuke's movements as he looked to see who it was. From his facial expression, he looked shocked."Looks like somebody is interrupting our private time Natsu" Sasuke whispered to me as he grabbed my black hair and twisted my head in the process. The Chakra strings which were attached to me snapped and vanished.

With my eyes heavy, I saw a person standing with the street light behind them. They had no arms though. Were they behind their back or hidden in a pocket? I tried to smile but felt weak as I slumped in Sasuke's dirty arms with my eyes slightly open.

I could still see the figure standing there. Were they going to move or just watch? But movement was made and they came closer to me. They pulled Sasuke off me instantly and I could finally breathe. I lifted my heavy arms and pulled up my skirt, hiding whatever was visible. "You... you fucking dirty bastard" I heard them spit.

Even with my eyes closing, they widened at their language. Who the hell was this? My eyes though started to close again. I watched through the narrow gaps of my lids just to see the person hold Sasuke by the collar. Half of his body were on the floor. His legs tucked in and he sat on his knees.

"What do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy?" Sasuke growled while still stuttering. "You were busy, and you were going to rape Natsu. Tell me the truth!" they yelled back. They knew me. They knew my name and Sasuke.

Was it one of my friends coming to save me? But... the girls voices aren't cold and icy. It wasn't Naruto because nine-tails would already be out. Who was it then? Could it be Gaara? My beloved Gaara saving me from this devil. The chances were very slim. He was just my friend, but I knew he was powerful.

"What makes you so sure?" Sasuke chuckled as I saw him lift his face up to the other persons face. "This... This bloody explains everything" I suddenly heard Sasuke groan and gasp.

I didn't know why but he sounded like he enjoyed it. "So what?!" Sasuke yelled in a higher pitch then normal. "Disgusting.." Unexpectedly, I could hear a fist contacting skin and see saliva flying in all sorts of directions.