Shukaku

Shukaku P.O.V

The window was smashed and I held no injuries. "Dear Natsu...Where are you?" as I sniffed the air and smelt her along with Gaara's brat sister. "Only a few minutes away from claiming you to be mine... All mine!" I yelled as I laughed hysterically and the puppet boy saw what I was doing.

"Ga- SHUKAKU!?!?" He yelled as he came charging at me. He saw that I have transformed into a new shape: all covered with sand and black swirled patterns with bright yellow eyes. "She's mine! All mine!" as my sand covered my body before he got to me. I transported myself to her front door step. It was red like blood and I enjoyed it already. "Hehehehe" I giggled quietly and walked forward.

I didn't knock of course, I just barged in to see the brat there with her fan out, aiming it towards me. "Let Gaara go, Shukaku" she growled. "Hmmm... How about no! Ahahaha! The girl. Where is she?" I asked growling back till she swung her fan at me, cutting my sand to ribbons to reveal Gaara buried beneath it. Her face hung shocked and she yelled, causing me to wince from her voice. "GAARA! WAKE UP!" she yelled as she swung her fan at me again with more power.

I hissed at the pain and concealed Gaara back in the sand till my yellow eyes caught a beautiful site. I saw a frightened young girl stood in the background. She stood shaking wildly and I held back a laugh. Her black long hair, gorgeous blue eyes, plump pink lips, was all going to be mine.

"Natsu! Run!" The brat yelled and it snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw her stagger back and I yelled after her, just to get sliced by ribbons again. "Stop slicing me!" I roared and my sand attacked her, throwing her towards the wall without injury. Instead, she was unconscious and I laughed a little.

"Natsu baby... Where are you?" I said seductively as I sniffed the air again to try and find my girl. I heard a small whimper emerge from her room and I stopped in my tracks. 'She's crying...' I thought as I tried to push open her door. It was locked and I stood back. "Natsu-" "Go away! Please!" she yelled from the other side of the door and I grew a little mad.

I inserted my sand into the lock and it clicked, meaning I unlocked it. "Please! No!" She cried as I peaked in, seeing her against the wall crying harshly. She cornered herself like a mouse holding cheese and the cat wanting to kill it. All I wanted to do was be friends with the mouse and enjoy a relationship.

"I don't want to hurt you". My eyes snapped open as Gaara had returned. I shook him off and gained control again as Gaara tried fighting me back. "I need you Natsu I'm sorry" I growled as I strode over to her. "Please... No" as she slid down the wall and her eyes shakes from side to side. She then fell quickly to the ground and I noticed that she had fainted.

"Natsu!" I yelled as I ran over to her and sniffed her gently. Her eyes were closed and she felt cold in my arms. I couldn't let her freeze, so I wrapped my sand round her and cradled her in my monstrous arms. Her face was left and I felt my sand crumble off my face and Gaara's face was revealed but I still had control. Half of my body was of Gaara's body and the other half was mine.

"Natsu... I'm sorry for what I have done.. I just" I whispered as my face closed into hers. Before I contacted my lips with hers, I pressed my forehead onto hers and panted heavily.

She shuffled in my sand and woke up slowly. "Morning Gorgeous" I smiled and she was frightened to death. "S-S-Shukaku... W-what d-d-do you w-want?" she stuttered. I smirked at her and moved my head over the her neck would be. "Everything" I breathed. I removed the sand off her body and she wiggled trying to get out of my grip.

"Where you going sunshine" I asked her as she tried pushing away from me. "Let me go, please Shukaku. I want Gaara" she whimpered as I held her close to me. "He won't listen to me. We can make kits Natsu" I said as I licked her neck. "K-Kits?!" she screamed as she struggled against me now.

"Lets make some kits Natsu, it'll be our kits. Yours and mine. We'll have little raccoons running around" I smiled and she screamed but I silenced her with my sand. "No... Shukaku" she begged and she looked so adorable. No wonder Gaara fell in love with her.

My head began to pounder and I knew it was Gaara getting mad. He was slowly claiming his body back and my sand began to fall and slid back into the gourd which I held. I had to hurry. I held Natsu down and kissed her.

Natsu P.O.V

Shukaku's sand began to fall onto me and I felt his presence fading. His sand which was in my mouth streamed out and I could finally breathe until I feel a pair of sandy lips touch mine.

I thought he was going to be rough but Shukaku was gentle like Gaara. I closed my eyes and I could hear growling as Shukaku pressed onto me so I was flat on the floor, I couldn't breathe until Shukaku took a breath.

I opened my closed eyes to see Shukaku gone and Gaara panting hard.