Imposter! Power Of Our Kekkai Genkai

My dream was soft and gentle. I was sleeping in my bed safely till I heard a smash in the living room. I sat up and looked around. It was morning alright, the sun was high and birds chirped ever so loudly.

The birds got silenced as I heard a slight tap on my door. "Gaara?" I said instantly as I turned around in my bed. Why did he come to my room? Was he lonely and needed some company? I smiled and brushed my hair to the side of my face.

I sat straight and cleared my throat. "Come in" I said loudly but, nobody entered and I didn't want to get up to let them in. If it was Gaara, he would have already entered. Was this another person?

Did Sasuke find out where I lived and kill Gaara during my rest?! I was suddenly scared. The tapping continued and I didn't want to answer it at all now. What if Sasuke came back to finish the job?!

I screamed out loud and felt a pair of arms snagged onto my shoulders. They were shaking me harshly to silent me. I thought I was already awake as the sun was already up. But then my mind spiralled and my eyes flickered open.

I then jumped up out of my laying position and sat up, panting. 'It was just a dream?' I thought as a slight tap hit my door.

"Gaara?" I asked. The sun was up and the birds were chirping again outside my window. "Natsu, may I come in?" he asked as I got up from bed. "Y-yeah" I stuttered to his question. He opened the door and gave a small smile.

"Didn't hear you last night, it shocked me. I stayed up all night thinking you were going to scream again. And, somebody's here, he wants to speak to you" Gaara said as he looked in my direction.

"I was quiet last night? I was screaming but I was asleep." as I ran my hand through my black hair. "You should have slept, you shouldn't have stayed up all night Gaara. Its bad for your health. And... Who's here?" I added.

I saw Gaara turn his head to them and I heard them mumble but it wasn't clear enough to pick up. Gaara then opened my door wider and another person stood before me.

The person I saw made me growl and hiss with anger. My blood started to boil in my veins and I hissed his name with venom. I wanted to kill this guy! Why was he in my home?! "Itachi!" I threw myself out of the bed and ran straight to him on my now strong legs. But before I reached him, Gaara then threw an arm out and caught me in my tracks.

His arm sunk beneath my breast and I screamed at Itachi, cursing him. "You bastard! You bloody saw what your brother did to me and you just walked off! Why?!" I screamed at him as Gaara struggled to hold me back. I was stronger now but Gaara held more power in him.

"I'm sorry Natsu. Sasuke-" as I cut him off "I don't care what Sasuke bloody said to you! He tried fucking raping me for his pleasure, and you didn't even bother to help stop him! I could just kill you!" I cried as I threw myself out of Gaara's arms and lunged forward.

Gaara tried catching me but I was determined to do something to Itachi. He could have stopped him but he left. Bastard!

As I lunged forward, his face suddenly resembled Sasuke's and I stopped dead in my tracks. "No!...Sasuke! Go away!" I yelled at Itachi as he glanced over to Gaara in confusion.

"She's been like this ever since the incident. During her rest, she screams his name and when she wakes up, she cries, saying that he came back to get her. She needs help. What can I do?" Gaara said to Itachi directly.

"Well, I could change her mind by the Sharingon or... You try something" Itachi explained as he walked over to me. "No, Sasuke! Please!" I cried as Itachi placed his hand in my shoulder. "Get off me!" I screamed as I threw his hand off me and kicked away.