Touch, Protection, School...

He sounded so gentle and I wanted to dominate him. But I couldn't, I would be following Sasuke's footsteps. Taking over Gaara when he just saved me, it would be wrong. So so wrong. I could'nt dominate him as he never knew what love is and may threaten me. I had to take things slow with him. If I copied Sasuke, I could become worse but I did'nt want that.

Sasuke had became a criminal. Gaara was a life saver. When Sasuke had took me, my body craved more but my mind could'nt stop my body from enjoying his touch.

Why did my body crave his devilish touch? Why did'nt my body respond to what I said and commanded it to?

But I couldn't think now. Gaara was on my bed, waiting, to what I wanted to say but I did'nt say anything.

Instead, I wrapped my arms round Gaara's neck and hugged him tightly. "Gaara..." I whimpered as tears fell off my face. "Natsu what's wrong?" as he looked at me with his glittering eyes. Then sun's rays bounced off them, leaving them to sparkle in my eyes. But I sighed deeply, trying to breathe through my whimpers.

"Everything. What will happen when I go back to school? He's in my classes and he could follow me home and-" "No" he said as he glued his eyes to mine. It was like he could see straight through me.

"I will be watching you every minute of the day. He will not come within one hundred metres of you. If he touches you, attack him and scream. Shout my name and I'll come straight away" he sounded so protective and looked so serious. I was just watching his mouth movements. I knew that words were coming out but I couldn't make anything out of them "You are listening to me right?" he said as he interrupted my thoughts.

I let my arms drop off him and placed them by my sides. He was hovering above me still and saying this like he was giving me orders. I was caught in his net of love. It was like somebody shot a love arrow into me. What was that God's name again?... Ah, Aphrodite. The God of love with her little angels soaring past me and striking me with a love charm.

I held myself back and pushed all those thoughts of what I wanted to do to him, out of my head. I needed Gaara. He was the only one I could look at with my heart melting. My friends warmed it, but he melted it. "If he touches you, I will kill him this time. Now, we should get ready for school. I'll walk up with you" he said as he got off me and left the room.

He closed the door and I was still in daze. "S-school?!" I suddenly screamed as I leapt off my bed and ran to the door. As I swung open the door of my room, he was right outside it, and he was wearing no shirt. His chest was bare.

He had no markings on it and his muscles were better than I thought. "Yes, school. Now go get dressed" as he walked out of the hallway and into the living room. His shirt was slung over his shoulder as I saw a scar run down his shoulder blade. I realised now that his t-shirt was coving his left side of his collar bone. 'Gaara... What happened to you?'