The Pleading Call

"Is that all you got?!" I heard Sasuke yell as another fist contacted his skin. They were battering Sasuke all over. I was glad, he deserved it.

That was the last hit I heard till a body hit the ground. Thump... I looked up and my eyes were dazed as my body trembled with fear. What fear did I hold? Was it that this person was able to beat up the all great Sasuke Uchiha, or that they were watching me?...

My stomach had the urge to gag. What was I gagging about? Was it just the fear... I believed it was fear. I erupted a liquid from my mouth as my arms held me up with some unknown strength stored in me.

Liquid surrounded me and I sat in it, I couldn't move no more. My body finally gave up. I crashed to the ground and liquid still dribbled from my cavern. My body shook from dehydration and fear. The person who had beaten Sasuke up, started to tread in my direction. I couldn't fight no more.

"P-please.. No more.." I cried. Dry tears travelled from my eyes and joined the pool beneath me. They merged together as one. They stood above me and watched what I was doing for a moment.

All I was doing was breathing harshly and trembling slightly. Their knees then kissed the ground, leaving them still quite high for me to the see them. They then bent down next to me.

Grasping parts of my hair on my face and pushing my sticky hair away it. They cupped my cheek and I just cried. I had enough, my Chakra levels were too low to fight and I didn't know who this was. Maybe it was Itachi, coming to collect me and Sasuke. Taking us to his house and repeating the session or to take care of me. I didn't want anybody being here but my friends or if possible, Gaara.

"You're safe now" I heard them say. They began to touch my top, and pulled something through my skirt. It was a familiar sound, my belt was being slid through the material.

This person was dressing me. They didn't remove my clothing, but in fact dress me. Instead of groping me like Sasuke did, they covered me with a light material. I felt them place an arm under my knees and held my back, lifting me up and out of my sticky pool. They were carrying me like a bride has just got married. "G...Gaara... Where a-are you?" I whispered.

Did this person know Gaara? Because, for a moment, it felt like the person held me tighter. But I had bigger worries. I fell partially unconscious in their arms.

I just wanted to be with Gaara. I wanted to hold him, let him take care of me and comfort me. I didn't know if he loved me but if he saw me like this, what would he think of me? Think that I'm nothing and walk off? He was always so cold hearted apart from that one day at school...

Flashback from three years ago..

"Natsu! Hey Natsu!" I heard being called from behind me. "What's up now Naruto?" I laughed as he ran up to me out of breath. "We have a new kid in school. He has like, blood red hair, and, and big green eyes. It looks like he wears eye liner and its real funny!" Naruto laughed to me.

"Naruto, don't be mean about other children. You may make him upset on his first day." I explained as my finger pointed at him. "Oh.. really?" he questioned as he looked at his feet. " Yeah but you didn't know, so it didn't matter but you know now" I smiled gently at him. "You're the best sis!" He yelled as he gave me a large open hug.

Naruto had no family unfortunately as they died protecting him on the day of his birth. Even though I'm just a bit younger than him, I always called him my brother and let him live in my house. I had no family too as they died in the great ninja war. My sister died protecting me when I was younger so Naruto was all the family I had left.

My family though before they left me and Hana when we were babies, gave the person looking after us two kunai's which I never used but she did to kill a person who attacked us and she died because she used all her Chakra and she got hit somewhere where it couldn't be repaired. We were only ten too.... So I threw mine in my cupboard and vowed never to use it. Safest place ever... Not.

So me and Naruto we the same, when we were younger, we did many things together. Ate ramen till we were sick, play games, slept together in bed... Everything was perfect till we became teenagers and didn't sleep together no more as we thought that it was a little awkward. So he got some money together and bought a small house not to far from mine. He still visits mine from time to time and still bought ramen.

"Thanks Naruto, you're the best bro ever" I smiled as I pushed him back. "Oh yeah... teacher said we had to choose a student who will help show this boy around and we all voted for... you" as he whispered the last part. "Looks like I'm out of maths again. Tell Iruka why and I'll see you later ok?"

I started to walk off till I heard Naruto yell "Bye!" and strode to the entrance of our school. Konoha Ninja Academy. As I walked down the path, It felt like somebody was watching me... I stopped and looked behind me to see nothing I shrugged it off and finally got to the entrance.

"Dear Natsu, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked me warmly. " Hello Lady Yurika, I was told that I have a visitor to show round our school?" I questioned politely. She flicked through some papers and smiled. "Ah, this is who we would like you to show round" as she gave me the some sheets with his lessons imprinted onto one and information on the others.

I scanned it and noticed that he was in all my lessons apart from art and history. "We thought that you would be best as you have the same lessons" she explained through the glass. " I see, well, I better go find him" I smiled as I waved goodbye.

I went outside again and sat on the benches located near the cherry blossom trees. I was curious to know things about this boy, so I flicked through the papers. One gave details about him, so I read it of course.

Name: Gaara (of The Sand/Desert)

Age: 12

D.O.B: 19th January

Village: Sand

Height: 136cm

Blood Type(s): Unknown

Features - Short and spiky blood red hair. Green cloudy eyes. Has Insomnia. Red 'Love' Tattoo located on the left of his forehead, Just above the eye. Pale skin colour and skin can be rough to touch.

Abilities: N/A

I read this and thought what abilities would he have. 'Earth? Water? Wind? Lightning? Fire... Maybe fire as his hair is red' I thought as a smile came to my lips. I felt something then tickle the back of my neck.

Automatically, I smacked my hand against it to find small particles of sand. "Sand?" I whispered as I turned round to see a large amount surround me. "Sand?! In Konoha! And I thought it was only in Sunagakure" I spurted as it slowly dispersed. I watched as it went in a direction behind me. I followed it and a boy stood before me. "Oh my god! You gave me a heart attack!" I yelled as I fell to the floor.

He looked at me strangely and turned to look away. "I'm Natsu, you must be Gaara right?" I smiled as I got myself up and dusted my skirt. "Gaara Of The Sand" he said bluntly as he watched me get up. His voice was ice and had no emotion in it all at. "Did you control that sand?" I asked quickly without thinking.

I suddenly covered my mouth as he gave me a glare. But it turned to a relaxing look. "Yes... why?" He questioned back to me. "Well... That's quite amazing that you can control sand like that. It's pretty" I smiled.

I didn't know but a tint of red touched my cheeks but I hid it behind my hands. "... Thank you" this time, his voice was much softer and caring. And that's when I knew, I fell for Gaara... I... liked him. The first boy in my life to fall for.

Flashback End...