Game, Apology, Lethal

Sakura pulled out a large glass bottle which sparkled in the glass and placed it on a mat.

"Ok, I'll go first" she said as the bottle was placed on it and she span it gently. It started to slow down until it stopped on the boy with long hair and purplish, white eyes. "Now" she said as she pulled out another mat which said 'Lap-dance, hug, kiss, hicky, cupboard, hard'. She took the bottle and span it again and landed on hug. "Come here Neji" she laughed as he came over and gave her a large yet soft hug.

"Kiba, your turn" she said as Neji left her. "Lucky spin now" he slurred as he span the bottle and landed on the girl with blonde hair. "Temari" we wooped and she blushed a little or it was the sake. He span it again and this time landed on kiss. Kiba crawled over to her and I saw Gaara growl in defence as he placed his lips on hers. He pushed harder so that she fell on the floor and roamed her body as she moaned before we had to pull him off.

He was panting a little and winked at Temari and she winked back. "Ok, Shikamaru" as the bottle was given to him. "What a drag" he said bored as the bottle landed on Kankuro. "Oh sh*t" he snorted as he span it again and luckily landed on hug. "Thank God" he sighed as he and Kankuro gave a hug and sat down.

Next, was Ino and she span it quickly for it to land on Lee. She span it again and landed on lap-dance. "Are you f***ing kidding me?!?!?!" she screamed and we all laughed. She sat on him and did nothing but sit her small arse on him. "Come on Ino, dance" Naruto chuckled and she was getting mad. "I quit!" she yelled as she sat out of the circle.

"When both players don't play, that means they are both out!" Sakura yelled and Lee sulked. "Naruto, it's your go" I whispered and he nodded in response. "Here I go" he said as the bottle span out of his hand. It slowed down and landed on Tenten.

Hinata started to cry and ran out of the room and Naruto stared at her upset a little. Sakura ran out to catch Hinata meanwhile we all looked at Naruto. "Sorry Hinata..." he mumbled as the bottle span on the other mat and landed on hicky. "Oohhhh" I heard everybody say and I looked over to Tenten blushing more then her alcoholic face.

Naruto hesitated for a moment until he went over to Tenten and just stood their. "Come on Naruto!" Ino yelled as he flinched a little. He pulled Tenten's top down from her shoulder and leaned his head into her neck. She shuddered a little but then Naruto kissed her neck and she moaned as he found her sweet spot already. Sakura came in with Hinata as she saw Tenten moan Naruto's name and ran off again. He sucked on her and left a red mark there till he pulled back. "There done. Hinata!" he yelled as he ran out off the room to find her.

Sakura came back in and shook her head meaning that Naruto and Hinata will be gone for a while as she has ran off. Finally, it was my turn. I took the bottle and span it on the mat. I closed my eyes not wanting to know and said something.

"It's my birthday remember, so if I don't like the person, I won't do anything!" I yelled. The bottle stopped and landed on somebody but I didn't know. I took it again and threw it on the other mat. I heard everybody gasp. Was that a good or bad thing? I felt a hand pull me up and my eyes were still closed. I heard a door open and close and I was in the closet. "Natsu, open your eyes" I heard.

My eyes opened and I saw a figure stood in front of me. Short spiky hair, well built, tall. I couldn't see who it was but I heard Ino call out. "We'll put up a barrier so we can't hear you. Have fun in their Natsu, Sasuke".

I literally panicked. I started to back up but he didn't move. Instead, he moved back away from me and sighed. "Natsu... I'm sorry about what I did a month ago. I didn't mean it I swear but my hormones were playing up at the time. I'm sorry if I hurt you so and I apologize" I saw him bow in sadness and grief and I breathed again. "I'm.. I'm sorry for what Gaara did to you. He was protecting me after what you did and got mad whenever he saw you". I explained as I bowed down.

I watched him sit on the ground and a hammock fell on him. "Sorry, my cupboard has always been messy" as I struggled to walk over to him and picked the hammock off him. As I got back up to put it away, I slipped and fell on Sasuke. Looking up, he just sat there and helped me up but we fell again and this time, Sasuke was on me.

"Sorry" he said as he tried getting up but we slipped on so much junk, we laughed. But, when I fell again, something sharp pierced me and I cried in pain. "Natsu, you alright?" he asked as blood came out of my wound. My side was pierced and I noticed that it was a kunai that wasn't in its case. It had something written on it but I couldn't read it. It looked rusty and my side throbbed. I had been cut by rust?... This was bad. It could infect my entire system and I could die.

"Sasuke..." I winced as he saw the wound and his eyes widened. "You're bleeding" he whispered and instantly pulled me up and opened the closet door to see the barrier in front of us. Ino saw us and waved her arms frantically getting everybody to put the shield down. When the shield was down, my white top which I wore was soaked red and Gaara pulled me from Sasuke's arms.

"What did you do?!" he roared and Sasuke backed up. "She fell on a rusty kunai and it pierced her. She can get infected if it's not cleaned and it could kill her. I swear I didn't do it" Sasuke said and I pulled Gaara's top in agreement.

Gaara looked down at me with his eyes filled with horror. "Natsu, is this true?" he asked and I nodded slowly. His eyes widened more when he saw me close my eyes a little and he shook me. "Natsu, stay awake" he said and I forced my eyes open.

My stomach ached and the pain was unendurable. I felt something trickle down from my lip and it was warm yet tasted horrible. Blood. "Natsu, it wasn't rust... " I heard as Sakura pulled out the kunai from the cupboard. It had the words 'Poison Kunai. Kills within twenty four hours.' written on it and I gasped for air as Sakura showed it me. "That's... the kunai.. my family... gave me..." I panted. "It's a poison kunai which kills within twenty-four hours the label says. We need to get you to lady Tsunade now!" Sakura yelled as everybody stood shocked.

"Lets go then. I can't lose you Natsu" Gaara said. Before sand came round us, I coughed up at least five millimeters of blood onto Gaara's top and he didn't move at all. His eyes were filled with horror as I started to wheeze for air as it became difficult. "Gaara, let me take her, Sakura can come with us along with anybody else who is willing to help" Sasuke said as he gently tried to take me out of Gaara's arms.

Gaara didn't let me go though. He stared at me and I coughed up more blood and choked on it. "Gaara, let her go, she's going to die if you don't let her go" Sakura urged as he looked up at her. "I can't..." he whispered but I lifted my hand and cupped his face. "G-Gaara... Plea... Please" I wheezed as he looked down at me. He gave a quick nod and let Sasuke take me from his arms as Sakura pulled the label off to find more writing.