The Change And Day

A few hours later...

It was now twelve a clock and Temari was doing my hair and my make up. "I can't believe you are marrying Gaara. I'm so jealous!" she complained and I laughed. "What? You're jealous of not marrying Gaara?" I snorted and she waved her hands in defence. "No! I wouldn't marry Gaara because that's wrong!" she laughed while yelling.

"Well, who would you marry?" I asked curiously as she tugged my hair a little to hard. "...That's none of your concern" she said and I groaned. "Tell me... Please" I said with my cute little puppy eyes.

She looked into them and awed but snapped out of it. "No" she said again and I yelled. "GAARA!". In an instant, he came rushing in and I looked over to him. " She won't tell me who she would marry" I said poorly and he growled at her dangerously.

"O-Okay.." she whimpered and Gaara walked out while I laughed. "This means you won't tell anybody right" she whispered and I nodded to her. "Okay, if I could, I would either marry that Kiba guy or that Shikamaru guy" she told me and I laughed at her second choice.

"I think Kiba would suit you better than that idiotic Shikamaru" I snorted and she slapped my on the head. "OW! THAT HURT!" I yelled and Gaara came in, inspecting the scenery. He saw Temari hold up her hand and me holding my arms in defence and he scowled. "Temari, did you just slap Natsu?".

She gulped a few times before hesitating but I jumped in. "There was a bug on my head so she slapped it but missed" I laughed a little and he focused his eyes onto me. "Hmph. You look cute by the way" as he left the room leaving me and Temari shocked.

"Well... That went better than planned" I laughed and she smacked me again. "THAN PLANNED?!?!" She screamed and I threw myself away from her. "OKAY OKAY! Sheesh!" as I looked in the mirror and my hair was in a messy up do yet suited my pale face perfectly.

Black strands and bangs covering my cheeks, blue eyes hidden by my long lashes, tinted pink cheeks. I looked perfect. "Ok then, this is the dress Gaara bought you" as she pulled out a large bag which was held up by a hanger.

Unzipping it myself, a knee length white dress was revealed with small gems stattered onto it, making it shine. It was strapless and was looking small until Temari insisted that I tried it on. "Put it on! See if it fits ya!" She winked and I blushed a little.

Pulling off my top, I hid my back from her till she span me round in curiosity. Then she saw what there was.

"N-Natsu... What ha-happened to your back?" she stuttered and I pulled my top back on. "Its scars okay. I've had them since I was twelve. I was fighting somebody and they dug their kunai and shrunken into my back. I was in hospital for a few months because they chipped away at my spine but the scars remained" I explained and she came over to me and hugged me softly.

"I'm sorry for asking and spinning you round" she whispered and I pulled her back. "It's fine... Lets try the dress hmm?" as I took it out of the bag and slipped it on. It fit perfectly but kept falling round my breasts.

"Wait. Somebody can fix this. Kankuro!!" She yelled and a make-up painted freak entered the room. "Somebody cal- wow!" he yelled as he saw me in my dress. "Get your eyes off her and sort this out" Temari instructed and he huffed, shuffling over to me. "What do ya want me to do like?" he groaned but she grabbed his collar and roared in his face.

"Don't act clever. Get your Chakra strings and thread them through the zipper, making it tighter here" as she pointed at my dress on me. He walked over and tugged at the dress and made me growl. "Okay, didn't need yelling at sheesh" His Chakra threaded through the dress and tightened on the back, making it tighter on the front.