My Kitten / What Is This Pain?

I was awoken by a soft voice whispering each of our names. "Gaara... Natsu... Please wake up". I stirred a little and woke up slowly to see a nurse there. "Ah Natsu, we have confirmed that you, Gaara and Sasuke are allowed to leave the hospital" she smiled to us. I clutched onto Gaara's top and tugged it slightly. "Gaara?... Wake up" I said yawning as he took a deep breath and grunted a few times. "Mmm...Oh... Natsu? What's wrong?" as he sat up a little red.

"We can leave the hospital" I smiled gently as he looked at the nurse. She gave a slight nod and he stretched out. "Ok... Natsu, I'll be out in a minute" he said as I got out of the bed. "Okay". I walked over to the door and saw Sasuke climb out of his bed. I shivered a little and went outside the door to give them a little time. After at least five minutes, he came out with bandages round his chest. "Just have to keep these on till my ribs heal" he explained. I touched them gently and his face didn't change. He pulled his top over his head and struggled to pull it down. I giggled a little and pulled it for him.

We walked out together and he held my hand. "Oh my god! I forgot to feed my kitten!" I screamed as I ran down the road with Gaara. "I thought Naruto would have fed it for you" I heard Gaara gasp as I lifted him from the ground to the rooftops. I looked at his face and he winced a couple of times while breathing but he nodded to let us continue. "I don't know, I just need to see if the kitten is fine!" I yelled as I saw my front door. I gasped and pushed it to find it open, unlocked. "Who's it?!" I heard from inside and a shrunken was thrown in my direction. Having no time to react, I saw Gaara's sand creep up to stop the shrunken in its track.

"I said who is it?!" they yelled as I saw a blonde boy in my house. "Naruto!" I yelled. He ran up to me giving me a large hug. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked as he looked at me. "No but you were close, what are you doing in my house?" I asked him as he looked down the hallway. "Well, I came to your house one night to borrow a revision guide and I saw this kitten laid in the couch not moving! I called Sakura and she healed and brought it back. I've been feeding it you ever since for you" he smiled with his cheesy grin.

I smiled and gave him a large hug. "Thank you! I thought that he was-" "She!" he butted in. "Its a girl?" I asked and he nodded. "Aw Kawai!" as I ran in my house to see Ino, Sakura and Hinata playing with my kitten. "Girls!" I yelled as they focused their attention to me. "Natsu!" they shouted in unison. I saw the young kitten laid rolling on the floor and got up, running to me. "Aw! Come here!" I smiled as it leapt into my arms. It rubbed its head into my chest, purring loudly. "Natsu, your back! How are you feeling? How is he feeling?" Sakura asked me as the kitten leapt out of my arms. "I'm fine thanks, he has some bandages but he's fine" I smiled. He emerged into the living room and smiled to everybody. I could see he was in pain. His eyes may be hypnotizing but I could see that he was suffering.

"Well, we fed that kitten for you and played with her so be grateful!" Ino laughed loudly as she slapped me on the back. "I can't thank you enough" I smiled as the slap gave me a few shockwaves. "W-well you just did" Hinata said quietly. I gave her a small grin and she returned it. "Well, cya later!" Naruto yelled as the door slammed shut. "Oh... bye?" I questioned as I saw the girls get up. "We had homework for maths but you're lucky, so cya later" Sakura announced as she and the girls left. "Ok then, cya later!" as I waved them goodbye and they left.

Gaara strode into my living room and laid flat on the sofa and groaned a couple of times. "Gaara? Are you ok?" I asked him as he grunted more. "It's... It's my chest. It's... I don't know" he said between each groan. I walked over to him and tugged at his top. "W-what are you-" he said as I pulled his top off him. "You may be internally bleeding. I have to check it" as I placed my hand onto his chest.

"Argh!" he yelled with pain and I swore I saw tears appear in his eyes. "Does it hurt?" I asked him and he didn't respond. "I don't know. I can't describe it" as his body started to sweat. I realised that he started to breathe faster. I saw the scar that Sasuke was on about. 'You want another Chidori like the old times?!' I looked at the scar deeply to see it like a hole was punctured into him. 'It looks like lighting' I thought but I had to calm him down. "Gaara, its okay. I'll check what's wrong with you. I promise". I let my chakra flow to my hand and it warmed up. My hand glew a gentle green and the chakra flowed into his chest.

He let out a gentle sigh of relief but his body shook a little. "Gaara, everything is fine now see" I smiled just to see his eyes closed. His breathing went back to normal and he was taking in small yet long breaths. He fell asleep from the pain.

Still healing him, I converted my chakra into his veins and bones to heal them properly, then I noticed that blood had clotted and was bursting through the veins. I had to stop the bleeding. 'Is it because he winced while running? Maybe it was the blood vessel bursting' I thought to myself. I then saw a small trickle of red fluid leave his mouth and fall down his chin. "Gaara?" I asked but he opened his eyes a little. "Y-yeah?" he choked as he sat up, coughing blood.

"Come with me" I said as I pulled him up to the bathroom, continuing to cough up blood. He staggered to the toilet and blood erupted from his lungs. "Gaara, you need help" I whispered. "No, I'm fin-" as he choked on his own blood. "Shukaku!" I yelled and Gaara span round with yellow eyes. "I can't heal him-" as he turned and spewed blood from his mouth. "I'm getting Sakura" as I ran out of the bathroom and ran out of my apartment.

"Sakura!" I yelled as a unknown tear streaked down my face. A second later, she transported in front of me and held me up. "Natsu?! What's wrong?!" she asked me worried as I dragged her to the bathroom, just to find Gaara unconscious on the floor. Blood surrounded him and his eyes were closed tightly, as if he was going to cry.

*Few Minutes Later*

"There, he should be fine now. If you need me, just shout or summon me" she smiled as she gave me a small scroll. "Thank you Sakura, I don't know what I'll do without you" I smiled weakly as I gave a small look at Gaara on my bed. "I'm always here. Cya later sis" she winked as she left my house. Gaara stirred slightly and groaned. "Gaara?" I asked as I crawled onto the bed with him. "Na-Natsu... What happened? What was happening to me?" he asked weakly as he gave me a weak look.

"Hush, its alright. You passed out but Sakura healed you. You'll be fine. You just had a corrupted artery but Sakura healed it for you" I grinned as I laid my head on his arm. "I'm f-fine then?...That is the second t-time I've felt... pain. Natsu, c-come here" he whispered like he was going to sleep again. I lifted my head and placed it next to his.

"What's wrong Gaara?" I questioned. Before I got a reply, he gave me a small kiss on the lips and laid back down after. "Gaara's weak Natsu. He has to heal. It will take around one night" Shukaku spoke and I nodded. "Come h-here, I can't hold my-myself up" he said in a weak voice.

I gave a small smile and kissed him gently, not wanting to hurt him. He held me tight and pulled me onto of him, breaking the kiss. "Sleep w-with me, I'm lonely" he sighed as he brushed my hair on my back. "Sure" I let my eyes rest and fell asleep partially on him. "My b-beautiful girl looking after me... I sh-should be looking after you... My p-princess" I heard him say as I smiled a little in my dream.