Nightmare sting

But, I remember a time which broke a girls heart. Her name was Sari and she was thirteen when she wanted to confess her feelings for Gaara. I was quite jealous but I didn't show it. But I was happy further if she did get the answer she wanted.

The girl was brave as she was quite silent like Hinata Hyuga. But she told him that she loved Gaara, but he walked away from that situation. She was left heartbroken and the very next day, she left town. The village in fact!

Nobody heard from her till a girl who was close friends with her said that "Sari left to another village to live in and changed her appearance". I thought that was a bit to extreme. Is it because she couldn't stand the pain of him saying nothing?

But, I don't want to be the same. I really do love Gaara. I will tell him sooner or later.... Just when the time is right. What would he say if I told him that I loved him? Would he just walk away like he did with her? Or will he except me? But that was two years ago. Maybe he has changed. Maybe his cold heart has heated up and let some love in.

That blood red tattoo which has been imprinted onto his head since I met him, will come true... if he just let me in.

We were trudging along the path which were close to my home I think. My entire mind were still boggled after what happened just then. Then we walked up another path and turned right.

I felt one of their hands enter my skirts pocket, shuffling around to find something. And they found what they were looking for; the keys to my house.

My teddy bear hung off my keys and smiled happily as us. Where did I get that again? Oh yeah, a maths test when I was nine. I always loved that bear and would never let it go.

But the question remained... How did they know where I lived? The keys rattled in the lock and hey presto, the door opened on their first attempt.

When we entered, they closed the door and locked it, making sure everything was secure. This person must have known me quite well if they knew where I lived. I mean, finding my house is quite hard. First you turn left, then the right, then right again.. And so on!

But it kind of worried me that not many people knew actually, only my best, best friends. Like Naruto of course and Sakura.

We then walked into the living room as the smell of fresh flowers hit me. They then laid me on a soft surface which had to be my sofa and touched my injured cheek... Where Sasuke... punched me...

I knew I wasn't going to sleep well tonight. My dreams will all become nightmares now. A nightmare of Sasuke groping and fondling with me just for his pleasure. I couldn't let him do that to other girls. He would rape them over and over until he's satisfied.

But would he do it to other girls? He has never asked another girl out before... Maybe he goes for the ones he got rejected on. However, school have never had any reports of girls getting raped at night. Only I was stupid enough to go out tonight.

But, because I know them girls, they will all fall over for Sasuke. They would allow him to do them over and over as Sasuke is the 'hottest boy in school'

But me facing him was too much. I couldn't hold in the moans and groans which he made me do. I tried to hold them in. I honestly did but my body took over and let them out.

Just when I was talking to myself, I felt a cloth material touch my wound on my cheek and it stung like hell. My body shook with pain and the cloth was removed instantly.

Tears ran down my face and entered the bloody wound, making me cry out in pain. It was alcohol, it made my wound sting yet it cleaned it out. But then my body really shook. I could feel them hold my body and held it carefully in a gentle hug. I wanted him off! He was pushing his luck now.

What I realised was though, was that he held me gently and delicately unlike that devil who had to forcefully hold me down for his pleasure! Chakra strings! Bloody Chakra strings holding me down! Teme!

If there was none, I would have ripped Sasuke's head off... if I had Chakra that was. This person cared for me, when they held me though, their body was quite different to mine... They were flat chested, but their chest however was well built.

This told me straight away that this person in my house was a male. A well built yet small male. But at least he wasn't like Sasuke. He wasn't harming me or groping me for his pleasure. It was quite nice.

They eventually let me sink back into my sofa carefully and I felt him clutch my hand. Despite my eyes being closed, I managed to open them enough to see an outline of them.

The light in my room was terrible at night. But I could see him with spiky hair and baggy clothing covering their well built body. My mouth opened to thank him bringing me home but he stopped me from speaking. His finger was placed on my lips and I was silenced.

"Don't worry Natsu, he won't touch you again. I promise that he won't ever do anything to you. I'm here for you now" he said to me. I wanted to thank him, but joyful tears escaped my eyes. 'I'm crying to much, just hide your head and he'll ignore you' I thought as I started to tilt my head away from him.

I heard a gentle sigh come out of him as he lifted me up from he surface I was on. 'Where is he taking me now? Wait, my bedroom?!' My mind screamed.

The only way I knew it was my bedroom is because my door had a certain creek to it. As you opened it, a slight creek would be heard from the top of the hinges.

He strode over to my bed and set me on it, letting my body relax on a surface which I could sink into unlike that concrete in that ally-way. I could feel a blanket being pulled over me and tucked me in.

I felt snug, cosy and it was like nothing had ever happened. I heard his footsteps slowly fade as he walked away and opened the door. "Wait.." I said suddenly with my dry throat. He turned to me and looked away. "Please..." I whispered as my mind started to drift between worlds.

He came back over and then approached my bed in a slow manor. I watched his every move. If only I could see who it was. Spiky hair and baggy clothing really helped to pin point who it was. All I know is that it could be Shino! That bug-eyed freak! Now that made me sick.

But now wasn't the time to say things like this. I didn't take the piss out of people, I was better than that. I needed to thank him... For helping me out.