Dark Room

"Gaara?" I asked nervously and I heard him laugh behind me. "Natsu, we're in my house" he said and I saw it was a flat. Small bed, kitchen, bathroom, everything for one person. "Why is it so dark?" I asked and he hugged me from behind. "It's too bright". I placed my hand on his cheek and held it. "I thought we were going back to school?" I questioned but Gaara grunted. "We can go back... Later"

He laid me on the bed and laid next to me carefully like I was an old artifact. He voice was a little shaky yet understandable. "Y-You've been working so hard lately, just relax" he told me as he hugged me in his bed. His bed smelled like him so much: the sand, the ocean, his skin and hair... Then blood.

But the bed had something in it which irritated my skin. I started to scratch myself till my arms grew sore. "Is there sand in this bed?" I asked still itching and he chuckled. "Sorry" he lifted one of his hands from my body and all the sand in the room, including the bed, directed itself to his gourd.

"Thanks" As I hugged him gently and he pulled me into his body. "You're so cosy, I could fall asleep on you anytime" he sighed softly and I smiled. "You're like a cuddly panda" I laughed and he chuckled.

I traced his insomnia lines round his eyes with my finger and then his tattoo. He kept smiling at me and I giggled a little till I removed my finger from his face. He held me against his chest and I heard his heart beat beating softly yet strongly. It was like a boombox blaring music but on the minimum level of volume.

"I love you Gaara.." I whispered as I started to doze off but tried fighting it. "I love you too Natsu" as he pulled my face up with his fingers and kissed me on the lips. I blushed and returned the kiss to him a little. He tasted like strawberries and it was sweet, till he rolled himself on me and held me while kissing me. "Natsu" he mumbled through the kiss and my hands found a way into his hair: ruffling it in my pale hands into his blood red hair.

He started to wrap his arms round my waist and placed his head into the crook of my neck, breathing heavily. "Gaara" I sighed as I stroked his hair. "My beautiful girl" Shukaku said into my neck and began to kiss it. Teeth began to scrape at my neck again and I held back a moan. "G-Gaara, I want Gaara here Shukaku" but he just growled. I laid still and let him kiss me until he rolled over so I was on him.

He watched me with his cloudy eyes and my eyes went soft. "I think I'm allergic to your cuteness Natsu" he laughed and I blushed again. "Gaar-Bear" I smiled and he chuckled to me. "Nicknames eh?" he asked and I nodded. "You don't like it?" I questioned sadly and he looked away for a second then back at me. "I don't like it Natsu.... I love it like you" as he nuzzled my nose.

"Okay now. Sleep" he said and I was already starting to doze off. "You too..." I said tiredly but I didn't want to sleep. I turned round and laid on Gaara's chest and looked into his eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked me and I just smiled. "Nothing" I leaned forward and planted a kiss onto his lips and he smiled.

He wrapped his arms round my waist and kissed me back again. He deepened the kiss and pulled me closer to his warm body. I started to press myself into him and he moaned a little. "N-Natsu..." he groaned as my small body put a lot of pressure onto him. "Gaara..." I whispered and he moaned more towards me until he scared me. "E-enough!" Shukaku yelled as he pushed me away from him panting. I was panting too and I shook at his angered voice.

"Gaara?" I said quietly and he leapt off the bed towards me. "Shukaku?" I backed up towards the wall scared and he trapped me with his arms by both sides of my head. "Natsu... I can't stop him" Gaara said before kissing me hard. I pulled back but he pulled me forward kissing me harshly. "G-Gaara stop!" I screamed between the kisses but he didn't stop.

He held me close to his body and kissed me hard. Attempting to speak, he shoved his tounge into my mouth and explored it freely. 'No.. Not again!' my mind yelled and I started to cry. All the memories of what Sasuke did to me came back. I couldn't take it again. I pushed him back with some chakra and saw his eyes yellow.

"S-Shukaku?" I stuttered and he came charging over to me. "Natsu... I can't stop myself" Gaara growled with his voice mixed with Shukaku's. My eyes tearred up and I watched Gaara back away with his hands on his head.

Gaara P.O.V

'Gaara! I need her' Shukaku screamed in my mind as he clawed at the cage. "No! Leave Natsu alone!" I yelled as he screamed loudly towards me. "I'm in season boy! She can make kits! Our kits!" he yelled and I was confused then clicked on. "Never! You are not touching her! We are too young!" I argued as Shukaku pulled me to his cage. "Fussy boy! I'll take her then!" he hissed he made me began to doze off.

"Hell... NO!" I swore as I threw Shukaku off me and gained control. "You know you want her boy... She will keep teasing you day after day till you can't take it no more" he laughed at me.

Anger welled up in my eyes and I controlled my sand over Shukaku. "No, I will not hurt her. She WILL tease you everyday not me. YOU are in season, not me. She will think of that demon but she has found the kind side of me. And I'm not letting you destroy that!" I yelled at my demon and he staggered back.

"I can get you too though" Shukaku laughed as the lower part of my body began to tense up and tighten. "What...?" I gasped as I fell to the ground, knees on the ground with forehead as I looked down at myself. "What have you done?!?!?!" I yelled fiercely and Shukaku laughed. "You'll want her now" Shukaku said as he vanished.

I stood helplessly with my head in my hands and my trousers tightening in one area. I looked up to see Natsu crying and holding herself against the wall. "G-g-gaara?" she whispered and I looked up while bending slightly forward. She saw my eyes were green and she smiled, running up to me as the pain inside of me increased "G-go... H-H-Home" I stuttered as I let my sand go round her and she gasped. My sand stopped her in her tracks and Shukaku shrieked inside of me loudly. "Gaara?! What's happening?!" she yelled but I smiled to her before her presence faded.