Welcome Back - Plans

He looked over to the clock and smiled warmly. "Indeed it is... And I was planning to marry you today too" he sighed and I looked at him weirdly. "Today? I can't. I'm still weak" I exclaimed and he nipped my neck with a small kiss.

"Not if Shukaku and I are attached to you again". I sighed and pulled him onto me, kissing him hard while crying for no reason. He pulled back and wiped the tears off me, asking why I was crying.

"Y-you care for me so m-much" I cried and he gave me a caring hug. "Of course I do. I would do anything for you" he smiled while he rubbed my back. "Gaara, I want to be with you again. Bite me, make me yours" as I pushed his head in my neck and he didn't hesitate.

He quickly kissed my neck and bit it but it didn't hurt as much this time. After he was done, the door opened and Tsunade, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara's sister and brother stood there.

"Natsu?!" I heard Naruto yell as he ran up to me and crushed me in his arms. "Thank you Naruto!" I screamed as he let me go and I breathed heavy. "Natsu... You're back" I heard the girls cry as they came up to me and hugged me individually. Gaara's brother shook my hand while Sasuke gave me a little smile.

"You're actually back. Wow" Tsunade said shocked and I laughed. "Nothing can stop my sis!" Naruto yelled and I went partially deaf. "Yeah, back and ready to go" I smiled as I pulled myself out of bed just to fall over but Gaara's sand caught me.

"Hmm, well, I'll give you a check up and the girls can help clean you up" but Gaara interrupted her. "Give her the check up and I'm taking her". "Gaara, I can't allow that" Tsunade argued but Gaara got a little impatient.

"Hurry up then" he grunted as everybody but him and Tsunade left.

"So, your heartrate is back to normal, breathing, blood channel, organs are working... Temperature below normal... Natsu, what's your element?" she asked as she stopped her hands from glowing green. "Well.. I'm a wind and water.. Making me ice" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes. "No wonder you were so cold" I heard Gaara wonder and I tripped into Gaara's arms this time. "Bye Tsunade"

Gaara transported me to a place where it was beautiful. It was a full moon, the stars were out, and the clouds rolled by in the sky. "Gaara.. This is-" "My home land. Sunagakure. It takes a load of chakra to get here but you're worth it" he smiled as his arms went round my waist while I sat on his lap.

"It's a welcome back gift" he smiled. I looked over to his face and his eyes glittered with joy and it warmed my ice heart. I lifted my hands and created a little ice in his sand to a snow flake. I gave him one and a string of sand went through it like a necklace. "Happy Birthday Gaar-bear"

I wrapped it round his neck and he held it in hand. "This is too much" as he began taking it off but I stopped him. "The wedding will be to much" I laughed and he chuckled. "I love the way you make me feel" he smiled and I nuzzled myself into him as the moon watched us hold each other closer.

* * * * * * *

When it was morning, I was in a bed with a light cover over me and Gaara hugged me from behind. "Morning Natsu" he smiled as he kissed my neck. "Hmm? What time is it?" I asked and he replied. "six am. I've got the wedding arranged. Today at four. The wedding dress is arranged and my suit is ready. Just relax" he breathed and I shuffled a bit feeling uncomfortable.

"Everything is ready Natsu, don't worry. My sister is going to sort you out while Kankuro helps me out" he smiled and I shifted more. " Does this mean... There's a honeymoon..?" I muttered and he chuckled. "Of course why?".

At that moment I leapt out of bed and fell to the ground, still a little unstable. "W-why? Is something wrong with that?" he stuttered and I got up. "We are not making children tonight!" I yelled and he looked confused. "What are you on about? We were just going to go to the private beach and a little hut there" he explained and I shook my head.

"No no! Woah!" as I fell but he caught me. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah.."