Nightmares - Help In Dreams

I needed to thank him for what he did. He saved me from that monster. "Thank you.. For saving me back there... May I ask.. Who are you?" I stuttered to him.

He looked at me and then looked away. "Just remember that I'll be there when you need me. You know who I am Natsu. I'll come and see you in a bit" as he left my side and went to the door. He strode with no movement of the arms and without any bounce. He just walked like he didn't care about anything.

"Get some sleep, if you need me, just say my name". He then left my room and closed the door gently, leaving me in my bed. 'But..I don't know who you are...' I thought as I turned on my side and tried to think of something else apart from the nightmare from today.

I couldn't get comfortable, I kept fidgeting around and turning from side to side. Thoughts ran through my mind and I combed my hair with my fingers. I started to play around in bed to cheer myself up but placing my arms on my chest like I was a vampire and lifted myself up to scare someone.

But there was nobody to scare. So I dropped myself back into bed and turned again, facing the wall. My panda laid their smiling aimlessly to me and I grasped it, cuddling it in my arms. 'At least your here' I smiled.

Eventually, I fell into my slumber and remained silent for a while. The dream was about school and it was late now. I had stayed after school to finish of a project in art and Ino was there with me. We were talking for a while and then he came along.

Sasuke came holding a sheet of paper and began to draw on it on a separate table. Even though I couldn't hear what we were saying, I knew Ino called Sasuke out to draw with us. They started talking and Ino wanted to leave, so I followed her.

She had to run the shop today so we went separate ways... Then the nightmare hit me. At first I saw Sasuke down the road so he followed me. Then he shouted my name and ran up to me being kind to me, Talking, laughing.

Then things got worse, he took my wrist and dragged me through the streets of Konoha till we reached a large house. It looked more like a mansion than a house and he pulled me inside. He was going to finish off what he started... Then my entire mind went blank till I saw something. It was him, he was above me...

But this time, he was worse. When he ground into me, the noises of which I hid to start with, escaped and he enjoyed every second of it.

However, we weren't in the allway.. I was in his house... Upstairs...in his room... In his bed... I was chained to his beds frame, along with being muffled by a piece of cloth in my mouth.

When I looked down, I tried to scream. I didn't want this nightmare to go on. Him being in it was bad enough but I was naked, I was going to get raped by this demon in my mind.

I could see him lowering himself onto me, and grinding our hips together while I had to bear with the pain. He removed the gag and roughly kissed me. He was ruining me; kissing, feeling me, tearing me apart. All I could do was scream at his movements till he went further... and penetrated deep inside of me...

My legs and arms began to thrash in my bed, as my hands clenched and uncleched. It was like he was actually raping me. Sweat poured from my body and stained my clothing, leaving dark patches on my uniform.

My head shoke violently from side to side from this nightmare. My forehead started perspiring as I started to scream. "NO!...STOP!..PLEASE!". Between each scream, my body shook. With the amount of power I was shaking my head, I could have snapped my neck.

With my Chakra levels low still, I didn't sense that a person was watching me from within my room. It was the same person who saved me earlier, just watching me having a tragic night terror.

Was he going to help me or just watch me thrash around? But then he spoke. "Say my name" Next to my ear. He was a fast mover as the door just closed a second ago. I ignored him and started to cry. I was such a wimp but wouldn't you cry after a event like this? "NO, SASUKE, NO!" I cried in my bed as my legs kicked out. "Natsu, say my name, and I'll save you" I heard again closer to me this time.

They were desperate to help me but only if I called their name. I didn't know who they were, but if I called out HIS name, the boy here may feel bad."Sasuke please stop" I cried heavily this time. "Just say his name Natsu, he'll come" he now whispered as if he were fading away. He started to move away from my bed and started getting up from his knees, to his feet.

"Please.." I begged as tears fell from my face into my pillow. I had to say his name, I didn't care who was here, I needed Gaara. He was the only one who could save me from my nightmares. "Ga..." I started with till I screamed with pain. "NO! SASUKE!" as my legs kicked furiously and my arms punched the bed.

"Natsu, say it!" he yelled over my screams. The screaming ripped my throat and I had problems breathing. My throat was so bad it was like I was gurgling acid and blood spewed from my mouth.

I began to hyperventilate and I tried desperately to say his name. I wanted to slow down my breathing patterns but it seemed impossible. My heart raced in my chest and my lungs overflowed with oxygen.

"ga..gaara.." I whispered quietly through my breaths. "Louder.. Just say it a bit louder" I heard him say next to me. He was determined to get me through this despite the situation I was in. I wanted to give up, let my body be consumed by darkness and die without honour but he wasn't going to allow that...