Morning Rush!

I woke up to find him holding my waist and holding me tightly to his body. I smiled and gently removed his hands off me without waking him. I stumbled out of bed and walked to the kitchen, looking at the clock. It was 7.45am - Monday. I laughed first and then looked at the clock again. "7.45?!?" I yelled as I ran into my room and shouted at Gaara. "Wake up! School is in half an hour!" He shot up like a bullet and yelled "I'm awake!" while snorting. I laughed at him and ran into the shower.

A few minutes later, I was out fully dressed to find Gaara making breakfast. "Eat up, I'm going in shower" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and ran down the hallway. I blushed and smiled at him. He ran into my room first, then ran down into the bathroom, forgetting to close the door. I sneaked down the corridor and heard Gaara mumbling from my bathroom. "Always late... Curse my lateness and other things" he snorted and I giggled a little.

He must have heard me as the door was swung open and I was pulled in there with him. He had only shorts on and I blushed. "Like what you see Natsu?" Shukaku smirked and I glanced away. "Aw come on Natsu, stop blushing already" he laughed yet I continued to look away. He sighed and pushed me to the wall, trapping me between his arms. "G-Gaara? What are you doing?" I stuttered as he placed his head on the crook of my neck. "Smell beautiful like always". I felt his teeth scrap my neck slightly and I blushed again, harder this time. "I need you so much..." I heard Shukaku say and I got a little nervous.

"Gaara, Shukaku. Not now" I said as I tried to get away from him. "Aw come on" Shukaku said as he hugged me gently, arms on my waist and head still on my neck. I didn't stop him as he began to kiss my neck gently, sucking on some parts. "NO SHUKAKU! I don't want hickys before school!" I yelled as I pushed him away and walked to the door.

"Why not?" Gaara asked in his normal voice with a sad face. "Because I don't want many people to see what you do on me" I sighed as I closed the bathroom door and strode down the corridor to look in my mirror. A large red mark was visible on my neck and when I touched it, it sent weird yet nice shiveres up my spine. 'Great.. A hicky' I thought as I pulled my collar over it.

After a few minutes, he came rushing out through the hallway and grabbed our bags. "Lets go!" he said as he shoved a slice of toast into his mouth and opened the door. He gave me one of his famous smiles and his teeth shone at me. They were sparkling white and in perfect shape. We ran out and locked the door, to see my kitten on the window sleeping. "Be good girl" I smiled as me and Gaara ran down the road.

Our hands were interlocked together and we ran up the road as we only had five minutes left before the bell rang. "Hurry up Gaara, school starts in five!" I yelled as I pulled him down the street. "I'm coming sheesh, I'm getting that teacher to change seating plan" he growled in Shukaku's voice but I stopped him. "Lets see what happens today first" I smiled as I pulled him along.

"Natsu" he said as he stopped me. "Gaara what's wrong?" I asked and he embraced me. "I love you, you know that right?" he asked me and I pulled back. "Of course I do!" I yelled as he pulled me in again closed to his body. His heart was a steady beat and I could fall asleep listening to it. "I don't want to lose you" as he looked into my blue eyes. "Me neither" I said without thinking and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back and held onto my waist while my arms circled round his neck.

"Eh up, look whose kissing!" I heard Naruto yell and Sakura whistle. "Natsu, Natsu, Natsu. Its morning, I seriously don't think you need a kiss to wake yourself up" Ino sighed as she pulled me from Gaara's grip. "Come along sis, we have some time to catch up on" Naruto smiled but luckily, the bell went. "Haha, I'll cya in a bit" I laughed as they walked off pouting.

I grabbed Gaara's hand and we walked over to our maths class, to find the seating plan the same. Sasuke sat in the back seat and he looked dead. His eyes were grey and he just sat with cuts all over his body. Especially one deep cut in his neck. Before I pulled away from Gaara to sit down, he pulled me by my waist and kissed me again. "Gaara, you do know we are in class" I said as I pulled away blushing. "And?" he said smiling as the class was silent. "Okay then... Would you two please sit down now?" Our sensei sighed while he looked at us. "Sorry" I muttered and sat at the back of the class.