Dead?

I strode over carefully to my seat cautiously and he didn't look at me. For once, he didn't look at me. Sigh of relief but I had to make sure that everything was alright. Pulling the seat slowly, I placed myself on it and received a new exercise book.

"Now, everybody. Write your name on the top, followed by our class name and the subject" our sensei told us and I had to get a pen out of my bag. 'What if he grabs me and starts-!? No! Keep calm Natsu and carry on'. I bent down to get my bag from the ground and lifted myself up quickly. I noticed that Sasuke still hadn't moved from the position he was in. I was curious now and to admit it, I was little scared.

"Okay. Write the date in the corner and the title is 'multiplication of fractions'" the teacher said and I pulled a pen from my pencil case from my bag. My eyes glided from my book and slowly went over to his 'trophy' on his hands. That trophy on his hands was my blood but they had been cleaned. Possibly from the hospital and god knows what the nurses did to him while he was unconscious.

Instead of my blood being smothered over his knuckles, they were raw. The skin was all peeled back and blood seeped from them, causing Gaara to turn and look at me. I nodded that I was fine and looked back at Sasuke. He didn't even move at all. I wanted to ask if he was alright because I wasn't that cold hearted. I always told Naruto when we were younger that 'If anybody looked hurt or upset, ask then what was wrong'

"Erm.. Sasuke? Are you okay?" I whispered and he made no response. I didn't ask again but just write down the questions in my book. '1/5 x 3/5... hmmm' as I started to scribble on my book. At first I started to doodle, but then actually did some work. 'Well, the denominators will be 25, so its 5/25 and 3/25.. meaning the answer is 8/25'. I jotted the notes down and moved onto the next question.

Maths was pretty easy and without anybody bothering me, I could have done it ages ago but Sasuke was on my mind. Not of what he did that night, but that he hasn't moved all day. Was he okay? He looked.... Dead...

Most people finished five minutes before the bell and I was one of them. I sighed and placed down my pen before looking at the clock. '9.46' it read. Boy, did time go slow... I watched the second hands spin round very slowly and told myself that 'watching time go by, will only make things slower'. I sighed and slammed my head on the desk.

Something irritated me so I was forced to look up. I saw a few sand particles on my desk and arranged some words. They shuffled so much it was so annoying till it actually spelt out something. 'R U OK?' It said and I smiled. I rubbed my finger in it and wrote a 'yes' before the sand left back over to Gaara. It flowed into his gourd and he sealed it with the cork.

Still realising I was sat next to Sasuke, I noticed that he hadn't opened his book all morning or moved at all. I was getting worried now. What if he had a heart attack and died in class? I would be to blame wouldn't I for not noticing. But, I did see that he was breathing and that the blood continued to leak from his hand. So, that proves one thing, he is still alive.

"Sasuke?" I asked as I poked his shoulder. He was all tense and his muscles were well built like Gaara's. No wonder why both of them looked the same after there 'war'. Looking below his head, down onto the desk, I noticed that there was drops of blood falling from his mouth. "Oh my god Sasuke are you ok?" I said and luckily nobody looked over at me.

Sasuke finally twisted his head over to me and gave a weak look. His eyes were grey and his hair was flatter than anything else. He had a fresh cut on his neck too which looked like he had been given this morning and I knew that Gaara hadn't done it. "N-Natsu..." he said weakly before falling off his chair and onto the floor.