➣ bruce banner

getting heated for the first time

a little angsty as he has the possibility of turning into 'him'

a little smutty as well, sorry

---

You weren't sure how it started. One minute you were watching a movie, the next minute you were sitting in his lap, making out with him like normal. Usually, you'd be careful with this kind of thing, as you didn't want to bring 'the other guy' out; since the both of you had drunk a lot of wine (it was an off day, you had to let off steam), all judgement went out the window.

Without realizing, you found yourself grinding against his lap, causing him to let out little grunts every time you did. He could feel himself slipping, but he wanted to go far with you tonight, obviously it was impossible for him to go all the way, but... far enough. You pulled from his lips to get some air and gently kissed down his neck, wrapping your arms around his stomach and pulling him closer to you. He groaned gently and wrapped his arms around your hips, grinding you down on him once again to relief the pain. You were surprised by his action, as usually he wasn't one to go this far and to be a dominant type, the shyer nerd that he was. You decided to just go with it and you took the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head; he let out a shaky breath as he clenched his fists, swallowing down every urge. You kissed his collarbone and moved your hand down to his clothed length, massaging gently. His eyes rolled and he lied his head lolled back, groaning as he moved his hands up your hips, going to take off your shirt. Once he did he opened his eyes and looked at your gorgeous body; he let out a shaky breath and touched your bare stomach, kissing it gently before moving up to your breasts. That's when you started to apply more pressure to his length, causing him to hiss through his teeth and he felt a very bad feeling in his stomach. He was slipping, fully... and he couldn't do this.

"Stop." He whispered breathlessly, and you took your hand immediately off of him; he whimpered from the loss of contact but swiftly pulled you off of his lap. His breathing was erratic and he clenched everything in his body to keep from showing his weakness in front of you.

"I'm sorry..." You trailed off, rubbing his back up and down as he began to calm down. "I know that you want to do this but it's just not possible for you. I'm so sorry, Bruce." You kissed up his spine and then his cheek, picking up your shirt and throwing it back over your head.

"It's not your fault. It's alright, really." He said, placing his hand gently on your knee and pulling you close to him in order to snuggle. "Come on, let's finish this movie."

---

shit