➣ erik lehnsherr

imagine being able to seduce people being your power, after being cornered you try to use your power. it doesn't work on charles as he's a telepath, but Erik...

ex. loserimagines

---

You had gotten lumped in with the wrong crowd. The extremely wrong crowd. Shaw and his mutant minions, and now your and Emma's plan had been compromised. Emma had already distracted one of the men, silently giggling at him as he caressed the air on the bed. When you heard screaming and guns crashing to the ground, you and Emma exchanged nervous glances. Though you didn't like what Shaw's purpose was and how he treated certain people - Erik Lehnsherr was one he talked about regularly - and you definitely didn't like the people working for Shaw, nothing but pure evil in their hearts. Quickly, Emma switched to diamond form, probably because she knew a telepath was going to be in the room soon. Shit, you'd never used your powers on a telepath before, you weren't sure if it was going to work. Suddenly, you heard the door fly open and two - granted, very attractive - men came through the double doors. 

The man who was caressing the air stopped, staring at Emma who was right to the side of him in diamond form, looking around to see the men, asking in Italian who the hell they were. Without another word, the main with the longer hair brought his fingers to his temple and the Italian man immediately fell to sleep. With your mouth agape, you began to panic, obviously these men were powerful and you had yet to figure out what power the other man had. Suddenly, you felt something cold grasp your leg and your wrist, finding yourself staring at the man's hand which was flexing with the power it took to control whatever was around your leg. You turned and realized it was the bed frame, snaking their way around your legs and pulling you down; the other one wrapped around both your wrists and pinned you against the bed. Another one wrapped around your waist as you felt yourself be pinned just the same as Emma. You still had yet to hear the voices or know the names of the men in front of you. You struggled against the grip of the metal frames, groaning and grunting as you wrangled around.

"Resistance is futile." The shorter-haired man said, a sexy German accent articulating the words; his hand still flexing as he kept the women in front of him from moving at all. You didn't want to use your powers as normally it ended in things being... not good for anyone in the end. "Ms. Frost, nice to see you again." His voice dripped with bitterness and sarcasm, blankness and darkness behind his blue/green eyes. Emma's upper lip twitched as the man with the shorter hair put his fingers to his temple. He flinched immediately, taking his hand away and biting his pink lips. 

"Don't even try." You snapped, struggling again but realizing that he was right, it was useless. "While she's in diamond form, attempting to read her mind is useless." The grip on your wrists tightened, making you whimper and you felt yourself getting closer and closer to using your powers. You heard Emma struggle and you saw one of the golden stems wrap around her neck, squeezing gently. Gently turned to harshly, her neck cracking as chips began to spread around her neck; her neck was literally breaking like glass. 

"Erik, that's enough." The shorter-haired one spoke; your eyes widened as you heard his name. Could this be the Erik that Shaw was talking about? No, he told you Erik was dead. The other man had a strong British accent, looking at his friend with concern. "Erik." He pressed as Emma began to struggle to breathe.

Finally, you decided that this was the worst case scenario, and widened your eyes; your originally (e/c) eyes turned pink as you aimed your powers at both of the men. You heard Emma gasp quickly as the frame from her neck let up; Erik just stared ahead straight at you, his mouth slightly open and his breathing hitched. 

"Nice trick." The other man said, bitterness on his face as he breathed in, resisting your powers.

"Charles..." Erik said, releasing you from the grip on the bed frame; you rubbed your raw, red wrists and adjusted yourself. So that was his name, Charles. Erik's mouth was still agape as Charles just stared at him, his brows furrowed together.

"Erik, what is it?" You found yourself standing up, still rubbing your wrists and looking down at Emma, who was still attached to the bed frame. "Erik." Charles said, bringing his finger to his temple, but in order to resist him coming out of his trance, you made your eyes turn pick again, this time thrusting your arm out towards Erik; his eyes closed and he let out a breathy groan, clenching his fists, obviously trying to resist. "What did you do to him?" Charles was now scared of you, taking his hand away from his temple and adjusting his position to make himself look larger. Next to his friend, this didn't help much.

"It's my power..." You blush, completely oblivious to the fact that you had a mission to do and there were probably other mutants outside along with Erik and Charles. "Power of seduction... it's um..." You rubbed the back of your neck, tucking your hair behind your ear. Erik's gorgeous eyes opened and a look of lust came over his beautiful features; your power had never affected someone this strongly. Charles just stared at you, the powers had obviously not worked on him but for some reason he still found your powers fascinating.

Then after that everything happened so fast, he took a long stride towards you and roughly cupped your face in his hand, bringing you in for a searing kiss. Your eyes widened in surprise but you found yourself not resisting, bringing your hands to his hair and scrunching it up. He groaned in approval, grasping your hips to draw you closer to him. You pulled away from him, your lips tingling, your eyes closed and your breathing heavy; you pressed your forehead against his, breathing against each other. "What was your name again?" Erik asked, hands still grasping your waist; you laughed and grabbed the collar of his jacket. 

"(Y/N). Nice to finally meet you, Erik."

"Should I just leave, then?" Charles asked awkwardly, anger yet amazement contorting his face. "Don't get me wrong I'd love to stay and chat." He actually smiled, running his fingers through his hair. "(Y/N), not to be that telepath, but I looked into your head and I saw good. Nothing but good. Why are you here? Why are you working for someone as evil as Shaw?" You looked from Erik to Charles back to Erik whose eyes were still heavy with lust; funny, your powers should have worn off by now.

"I wanted to use my powers for something." You shrugged at your weird answer, but at least it was a truthful one. Emma was still just awkwardly chained to the bed, and three complete strangers were just having a full on conversation. 

"Come with us."

"There's more of you?"

"Of course. A telepath, a ferrokinetic, a shape-shifter... there's so much more to the world than you know." He seemed gentler, more considerate now, like he genuinely cared about you, though he just met you. 

"I can't just run off with some complete strangers." You shrugged, but you know you probably would; why the hell not right? You ran off with Shaw and his group of goons, why not run off with these sexy men and there apparently good group of other mutants? 

"Why not?"

---

sorta shit but i liked the concept

have a great day my lovelies xx