➣ pietro maximoff

being extremely protective of you

YALL I JUST REALIZED HE WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN KICK ASS
ALSO HE'S 27 AND HE'S MARRIED TO A 51 YEAR OLD MY LIFE IS FALLING APART

---

Flirting. Shamelessly flirting, bordering on being touchy and really, really drunk. But you knew how to defend yourself, so as soon as this guy made one wrong move you wouldn't hesitate to cut off air supply and chop his throat. It was kind of humorous, as you were used to this kind of attention; the attention you got from your boyfriend afterwards was also worth the hussle. You watched as the man slurred his words and told bullshit stories, ones he was improvising from the moment he started speaking to you. It seemed like you were totally into it, but inside you were just thinking of ways to roast him later on.

You politely smiled and took a shot of vodka, throwing the burning liquid down your throat and standing up off of your chair to stretch out your back. While you were stretching, the man made no effort to hide his eyes staring directly at your breasts. You rolled your eyes when suddenly you felt a gust of wind hit your face. Your felt hands go under your legs and the other quickly wrapped around your back, and you weren't completely sure what was going on until you were outside of the bar. The alleyway was barely lit but you could still see his glowing face as his jaw clenched in anger, blue eyes bursting with anger and what seemed to be confusion.

"Piet." You smiled and looked up at him with innocent (e/c) eyes, knowing he hated the act but it was one he'd give into anyway.

"Don't 'Piet' me, (Y/n)... you made no effort to rid of that guy who was obviously flirting with you." His jaw was still clenched, but you knew he couldn't keep the act up for long; so you smiled and tried to get him to smile.

"I knew you'd come just in time... besides, I like when you sweep me off my feet, literally and figuratively." You said, pressing a kiss against his cheek and running your hand down his arm, fingertips brushing against his. He exhaled a breath, knowing he couldn't resist you for long, no matter how angry he was at you. You smiled and kissed his neck, running your other hand through his silver hair. "My superhero always comes to save me." You whisper, lacing your hand with his.

"Be careful, Prinstessa. Maybe next time you'll just have to fend for yourself." He said, wrapping a hand around your waist and the other grasping your hand, bringing it up to his mouth to kiss gently.

"Never, you always come..." You gently tug at the hair on the nape of his neck, kissing his jawline and smiling against his skin. "Always."

"That'll never change, prinstessa, only for you."

"Let's get out of here."

---

this SUCKS 

but i'm triggered because they said they'd bring him back for infinity war and he was nowhere to be found and i was upset so he deserves love