➣ t'challa

just before he has to go fight thanos and you'll have to evacuate
i really just want to know what they'll do with the citizens in infinity war so i can just right this damn imagine (that's the only spoiler i want to know [i already know enough {*glare* tumblr}]).

---

"Are you sure I can't do anything to help you?" You asked, moving towards the ship with the rest of the civilians, desperate and clamoring to flee from a force they had no idea the power of. T'Challa and the others had only given you a small taste of the power Thanos had, but you knew you couldn't do anything... you weren't super strong or had anything super about you really, just that you were dating the King of Wakanda. His home land was about to be destroyed.

"I am sure, darling." T'Challa nodded his head, taking your hand and kissing the tips of your knuckles gently; honestly, he just wanted you safe as soon as possible. "I need you to go, my love. But I will keep your fighting spirit in my heart, I will need it." He smiled, forcing you to smile back; you were pissed off beyond belief, you wanted to stay and help, to make sure your boyfriend didn't get murdered.

"Always, T'Challa." You kissed his chest, just where his heart would be through his vibranium suit, causing him to chuckle gently. "I'll keep you close." He came to a realization, and he quickly took off one of his rings (not his fathers) and slid it carefully down your finger.

"And you will always keep me close, no matter what happens today." You stared at the ring and noticed tears beginning to well up in your eyes, but you promised not to cry in front of him, so you stayed strong.

He walked you to the edge of the ship's entrance, being sure to hold your hand as carefully as possible. He didn't want to let you go, not in the slightest. But of course, for the sake of the people and potentially world peace after his asshole is defeated, he had to. "I love you." You whispered, kissing his cheek gently before moving over to his lips, where you two shared a passionate kiss as the ship began to start up. "I guess that's my cue." You said as you pulled away, voice breaking and eyes already red-rimmed. He nodded and kissed your hand before letting it go, stepping off of the ship and crossing his arms over his chest; you giggled and did the same, knowing that was his way of sending you off. "Don't freeze." You called out as the engines got louder, knowing you'd have to jump into the ship soon.

"I never freeze."

---

idk how to end this but like... i haven't written one for him and i literally saw black panther soooo long ago