➣ clint barton

constantly having to hug clint

---

"(y/n)" you heard your name being called for the 10th time in a minute. if he wasn't dying or in any pain whatsoever, you swore you were actually going to kill him. "(y/n)!!"

"what?!" you finally yelled once you got to his doorframe, leaning against it with crossed arms. "you're interrupting my x-men marathon what could you possibly want?" 

"i need a hug." he whined, outstretching his arms with a pouty lip. you facepalmed and you felt your face heat up with rage.

"that is what you called me for? seriously?!" you rolled your eyes and turned away from the door, but you already heard the sheets rustling; you kept your back turned but he got up and smiled outstretching his arms and walking towards you with the same pouty lip. 

you turned around just as he hugged you, smiling and kissing your cheek. reluctantly, you wrapped your arms around him and couldn't stop yourself from smiling. "i hate you."

"oh come on you." he said, lifting you up as you screamed and kicked like a child, trying to get out of his grasp. he threw you on the bed and you smiled, giggling as your back hit the comfortable mattress.

you supposed hugh jackman could wait for this.

---

i know i know they're going to be in the same universe soon but let me have my fun