➣ charles xavier

catching charles moaning your name in his sleep

kind of inappropriate, so skip if you don't like

ex. loserimagines

---

you turned over once you heard an familiar groaning sound; you sighed and stretched your body, looking out from the barely lit window, confusing you as you thought it was early in the morning. you heard the groaning again, confusing you again, sitting up and looking around the room to see where the noise was coming from. "(y/n)." you heard someone moan your name, making you smile and look down as you realized it was charles. you were tempted to wake him up, but just smirked as you watched the show below you. "(y/n)..." he groaned out, licking his lips and shifting a bit in his sleep.

you decided to take matters into your own hands and climbed up onto his body, straddling his stomach, making him whimper a little. this was one hell of a vivid dream. "charles..." you whispered, leaning down into his ear and running your fingers through his hair. "charles...?" you teased more, raising the tone of your voice a bit and tracing a fingernail down his chest. "wake up, baby." he opened his eyes slowly, opening his mouth as he realized that you had heard everything that happened in his dream.

"y-you... why are you...?"

"well... it seems as if you had a dream of exactly this... so," you inquired, kissing down his bare chest, "i thought why not... make it happen?" you asked, taking your shirt off and moving yourself further down his body, making him whimper just as he did in his dream. "would you like that charles...?" you teased, feeling bold and taking your hand down to his slowly hardening length and massaging. his eyes rolled back in pleasure and he moaned, his hands instinctively going to grip your hips. 

"(y/n)... i-i-"

"shhh... let me take care of you, baby." you said, moving down his stomach and taking off his boxers. "i'm going to give you everything you ever wanted, right now."

---

tell me if you want smut or nah cuzzzz idk

have a great day my lovelies xx