➣ steve rodgers

infinity war is a week away so this is my death prediction

in this, pietro is brought back to life (he might be in this one) and you have similar powers to wanda

---

You would lose. That was the main picture here, everyone by your side, but you would go down together. It was inevitable. With two infinity stones on his wrist, you knew he'd be unbeatable by now, and you knew one of you was going to die. You just never imagined it turning out this way.

"Peter! Give me a boost!" Peter Parker turned around at the sound of his name, desperately shooting webs at Thanos, unsure of what to do. He nodded at you and swung towards you, effortlessly lifting you up by your hips and swinging you up into the air. You didn't quite know what you were plotting, but you knew you had to do at least something. "Pietro!" You called through the coms, causing him to stop in his place and look up at you and Peter climbing higher and higher into the sky. "Tornado." You couldn't see him nod, but you're sure he did as he continued to run around Thanos, dust and debris flying into his face, causing a bit of a distraction. "Let me go." Peter looked at you with concern through the mask, but you could only see his robotic eyes squint a little. "Trust me." 

So he did. He released you and swung downwards himself in the opposite direction. As you fell, you told Pietro to stop as the dust cloud dissipated. Never having great control of your powers, you decided an energy charge would be worth it. Rubbing your hands together, purple sparks erupted from them as they created a large ball of the same color; without much thought, you launched it at Thanos as you finally reached the ground, your landing leaving a small impact in the ground. Pietro quickly rushed towards you and gave you a nod, asking if you were alright. 

Before you could respond, the dust cloud disappeared and your eyes widened as you saw the horror in front of you. Thanos had caught the energy and just placed it into his gauntlet, the stones lighting up brighter as his smile cracked through his lips. "PIETRO!" You called out before you instinctively wrapped a forcefield around your friend, but not around yourself as the impact hit you like a ton of bricks. It sent you flying back as Pietro was unharmed, your back hitting the rough debris and your head flying backwards against the hard dirt. You groaned and touched the back of your head, crimson blood staining the tips of your dirt-caked fingers.

You heard Thanos's chuckle as you saw Peter beginning to swing towards you. As Thanos was approaching you for yet another blow, you quickly threw a forcefield around his body, cutting his web and sending him towards the ground. He landed with a graceful impact inside of the hamster ball you had created for him, shooting him a weak smile you swore he didn't see. You were less important than the rest of them, and you knew you had to protect them no matter what. 

Thanos picked you up by the throat with his golden gauntlet and held you there, slowly lifting you up towards the sky. You couldn't breathe, your vision fading in and out as his large hand cut off more and more of your air supply by the second. This was it, you were going to die, but you were going to die a hero. You saved Peter and Pietro, as well as Wanda and Steve... well, that's what you thought.

"NO!" You heard the familiar cry of Steve Rodgers as Thanos's head turned towards the direction of the call.

"S...teve... n-no..." You attempted to choke out, but only a few strangled syllables erupted from your closing throat. Without mercy, Thanos dropped you on the ground, a pathetic and coughing mess, trying desperately to catch your breath. "Steve!" You yelled, a bit clearer this time, but you knew he could barely hear your voice.

"Printsessa!" Pietro yelled as he zoomed towards you, quickly picking you up and rushing you towards a large piece of debris Peter had taken shelter behind. You were still coughing and Pietro gently placed you down, peaking over the large piece of metal to see the scene in front of him. He didn't like it.