➣ peter parker

coming back from his fight

---

You anxiously flipped your phone around in your hands over and over again. You were still in your homecoming dress, and as Peter ran down the halls of your high school you knew there was going to be a dangerous fight. You were the only one that knew Peter's secret, therefore you were the only one who knew how hurt he could be right now.

Something was definitely up. When Peter had arrived at homecoming he seemed on edge, extremely on edge and you knew something was going on. When you'd asked him, he brushed it off like it was nothing. So you watched sadly from the sidelines as he began to dance with Liz, talking to her closely, thinking it should be you. Erasing the thought from your mind, you took a sip of the punch and decided to loosen up with Ned and MJ, dancing a bit to the beat of the music.

As soon as he rushed down the hallways, you made up an excuse and ripped off your heels, leaving them on the dance floor. You saw him get thrown through a bus, seeing one of his web shooters on the ground, knowing he only had so much defense. Quickly, you sprung into action, picking up the shooter and dispensing a web, wrapping around Peter's attacker and halting his actions. "Nice shot!" You could hear Peter's muffled voice through his home-made mask, quickly knocking out the attacker and webbing him up so he couldn't escape.

"Peter..." You said as he walked up to you, quickly taking off the hood so you could hear him clearly.

"Don't worry about me, (Y/n). Really, I have to sort this out and I promise everything will be okay." All you could do was nod, cup his face and tell him to be careful before he swung away from you, promising he'd call you as soon as the fight was over. 

That was 2 hours ago, Coney Island was ablaze and you still had no contact whatsoever from Peter. You tapped your toe as you began to pace back and forth throughout the length of your small apartment living room space. The worst case scenarios began to flood your mind, running a hand through your product-fulled hair.

Suddenly, you heard a knock at the window, startling you. When you saw the bloodied face and undeniable red and blue suit, you quickly rushed towards the window, fumbling hands attempting to open it. When you finally got it open, Peter collapsed into your arms, putting most of his weight onto you.

Steadying yourself, you put his arm around your shoulder and quickly carried him to your couch, collapsing him down on top of it. He hissed from the harsh contact, seeming to suddenly feel pain again as you grabbed his face. "Oh my god, Peter. Are you alright?" You asked frantically, seeing the blood and ash staining his clothing and skin, his face still scrunched up in pain. "Peter..." You could really only whisper his name as your mind raced at a million miles per second, trying to contemplate the situation.

"Sorry I didn't call..." Peter grunted through his teeth, trying to fake a smile but ultimately failing. Pulling you away from your thoughts, you wrapped his arm around your shoulder once more and carried him to your bathroom, sitting him down on the closed toilet.

"It's alright, Peter, it's alright..." You tried to whisper soothing words as you fumbled around in several cabinets for the right supplies. When you finally got out what seemed like a medical supply that could support an entire country, you looked towards your friend; he was breathing deeply, trying not to look down at the blood staining his suit. "Peter..." You said, causing him to whip his head towards you, a look of desperation on his face. "I need you to take this off..." You seemed more nervous than he did when you tugged at the thick sweatshirt he was wearing, pools of blood beginning to try.

Quickly, he tugged off his shirt, revealing his toned body. Your eyes widened a bit, sure he was on the skinnier side but you'd never think Peter Benjamin Parker (a 15-year-old kid) could have abs like... well, that. Trying not to hesitate, you grabbed your peroxide, dabbing it onto a tiny washcloth. "This isn't going to tickle, Parker." You searched for something for him to squeeze, instead giving up and offering your hand while you prepared him for the chemical. "Just squeeze my hand, as hard as you want, okay?" He just nodded, breath speeding up as you brought the cloth closer.