Chapter 11: You're the biggest clutz I know

"Oh fuck" He shouted.

I opened my eyes, trying to process what just happened. He pushed the door completely open, stepping over my legs and coming down to my side. My head hurt instantly, and my nose and lips were throbbing. My first reaction was to laugh at what just happened. Nothing ever went the way I wanted it to, I couldn't even successfully slam the door in his face. I slammed it in my own face instead. I went to sit up so I could get to my feet, but he wouldn't let me.

"Katie, I am so sorry, don't move stay there!" He shouted, he lifted me up, keeping me steady by putting one knee behind my back. I sat up right, whilst he kept my head up. I just wanted to see the damage, I was in pain but it wasn't that bad, I could stand up. I think I was in a little shock, because I couldn't get my words out. "BOYS!" He dragged out, really loudly making me wince. My eyes grew as I noticed the blood on his hand. I was bleeding? My whole face was in pain. "I'm so so sorry! He whispered, sitting extremely close to me. He put his other hand to the side of his mouth, trying to shout louder. "AODHAN!" He kept his eyes on me. I brought my hand up to my face lightly, dabbing it around finding my nose and lips were bleeding. "Why did I shut the door, god, DYLAN!" I laughed a little bit. He was acting so frantic, I was fine, all I needed was a tissue, maybe a few painkillers. He kept his hand underneath my chin, keeping my head up. I felt like I'd just been beaten up. "Katie, I promise I never meant to hurt you" He leaned in closer to me, I couldn't help but laugh again at how serious he was being, I just couldn't get my words out. "I would never purposefully hurt you, you know that, right?" I nodded my head, attempting to smile at him. It hurt. He kept his eyes on mine, and nodded at me. I laughed again, this was so weird. "What are you laughing at?" He spoke, finally smiling a little.

"I have blood all over my face..." He chuckled, shaking his head. He looked at the door quickly.

"They're not coming, god, when you need them they're never around" He studied my face again, I'd rather he didn't when I was in this state. "Let's go get this cleaned up" He helped me up and over to the kitchen. I jumped up onto the counter, as he went into the cupboard. My blood nose was pouring with blood. I looked around. It was all over me, the floor, and Luke. He got the first aid kit out the drawer and put it next to me. He glared down at it. "I have no idea how to use this" I burst out laughing, which made me grab my face even more.

"Let me-" I tried to take it off him.

"No, no I got this" I smirked at him, trying to neutralise my face so it didn't hurt. He grabbed some kitchen roll and started putting it on my face. I raised my eyebrows because it wasn't helping anything whatsoever. "I've never done this before, to someone else" I smiled lightly. He eventually got the hang of it. He moved my knees apart, standing in between my legs. I kept trying to put my hands up by my face but he kept stopping me. The blood wouldn't stop, so he was essentially just catching it all.

"Ouch" I whispered. 

"I'm so sorry" I smiled at how many times he had apologised.

"You didn't mean it, it's okay" He shook his head, pushing more tissues into my face.

"Damn girl, where is all this blood coming from?" I burst out laughing, and blood was literally going everywhere.

"Stop making me laugh" I pouted. He was frowning, but trying not to frown.

"PETE!" He shouted. No one was coming, I don't know why he was trying. He rolled his eyes, pretending to be upset. His eyes on me where making me nervous, because he was literally a few centimetres away. "You still look so good even with blood all over your face" I bit the inside of my lip, ignoring how much it hurt me. I shook my head at his words. I tried to look down but he kept my face up. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was smirking at me. He put his hand on the back of my head, probably getting blood in my hair. He pushed my head towards him a little, trying to stop the blood flow in my nose. The pressure he was applying wasn't working. He sighed, lightly leaning his forehead on mine. "Why aren't they coming?" He sighed, in relation to the boys. I pouted, making him lean back and laugh. He now had blood on his face, that was gross.