Chapter 25: Labels

"No Katie, I'm done with you" He shouted back to me, I raised my eyebrow subconsciously, letting a horrible feeling take over me. "You want a ride, fine, but don't speak to me".

My heart felt like it broke in my chest. He carried on walking for a moment, before he slowed to a stop. He groaned out, loud enough for me to hear turning to the side.

"I didn't mean that, I meant I'm done with this argument..." He rubbed his face. "Just get to the car" He shook his head and mumbled. He brushed me off and continued walking down the road. I took a deep breath, bringing myself to start walking to his car. I turned the corner to the car park, and he was already sitting in there waiting for me. I sighed dramatically before getting in silently, slamming the door behind me. I never thought those words would leave his mouth and I was upset but I was my fault. I sat staring out the window, as he pulled out and drove down the road. I prayed we weren't going to get stuck at too many traffic lights, because this was hell. When the car stopped, I turned to face him but he just got out the car. I sighed, getting out the car just like he did. I watched him as he started walking to the door and pressed the button on his keys when he heard the door slam. We got in the building, him a considerable few paces in front of me. I walked up, to be fair to him he was waiting for me to get in the lift but he didn't say anything. I was looked up at him slowly, and he looked for around 5 seconds with the straightest face ever. I shouldn't have said it. What he said in response wasn't half as bad as what I said to him. I rolled my eyes as he got out the lift and went speeding to his flat. Whether that was just because his legs were 10 times longer than mine was another matter. He shut the door behind me, I didn't want to argue with him. I wasn't going to let it go, I didn't mean what I said. I started banging on their door until Aodhan opened it. My eyes instantly flew behind him, looking inside, watching Luke look out at me before rolling his eyes and storm off to is bedroom. I sighed and ran through past Aodhan, trying to reach his door but he shut and locked it before I got there. The lads seemed to surround as I banged on his door.

"What did you do?" Aodhan pouted, slowly walking through the little corridor over to me. By the time I had stopped knocking, Pete and Dylan had made their way over. Great, everyone was going to witness this horrendous argument.

"I told him to fuck off back to Ireland..." I wasn't even concentrating on them, but their silence filled the room, making me hesitantly turn my head towards them. They were all snarling me. I sighed, for the millionth time today. "I'm sorry okay" I shrugged. "I didn't mean it, it just came out" Pete pushed his lips together and went and sat back down. Either he wasn't bothered in the slightest or he didn't want to argue with me either. Dylan leaned against the wall intrigued.

"Why would that even be in your head for you to say it?" Aodhan spoke irritated. I could tell they took offence too.

"We were just arguing like we usually do and I was mad, and I took it out on him..." They didn't seem too convinced. "I obviously don't want you guys to go home, you know that" I turned around and banged on the door again. "Luke let me in!" I shouted though the door hinges.

"Maybe you should give him time or something" Aodhan proposed. I scoffed.

"Well he ain't getting no time" I pouted, I continually hit my hand on the door so he knew I was still here. "I didn't mean it and I'm not letting him have a day or two thinking that I did!"

"He'll know you don't really want him going, he's still gonna be mad Katie, it sucks that you said it" I banged on the door again. I shook my head, trying to stop the guilt from consuming me.

"Well it sucks that he said when he leaves he's never coming back for me, sometimes you've just got to get over it" I said trying to act like I wasn't bother. Dylan instantly began pointing his finger around.