Chapter 6

Hey guys I am sorry for the late upload but I had such a busy weekend.

I hope you enjoy the chapter:)

..........................................................................

We walked in silence, however it wasn't awkward.

For a while we continued on down the road, when we suddenly turned down a street that I had never seen before.

It was a very small street with houses that were all a gloomy grey colour and most of the gardens, if they had one, all seemed to be in ruin. It looked a lot like a construction site.

We carried on walking past these houses and then turned up a path towards a sweet little bungalow that stood out from the rest. It was as though it didn't belong on this road.

It had a pretty thatched roof, with an array of flowers running along the window sills. The entrance was a little wooden door,  painted a pretty emerald green, that reminded me of a house in the countryside.

We walked up to the door; Ky pulled out a little golden key and opened it.

As soon as I stepped inside I was greeted with the strong aroma of pinewood and the whole house was colourfully decorated. The carpet that lined the hallway was a lovely burgundy colour and the walls were painted a soft cream. It was the complete opposite of what you would have expected a house to be like on this street.

It reminded me that you should not judge something before you know exactly what it is like.

We walked inside and Ky shouted,

'Hey mum I'm back.'

He led us into a cosy room, which had two burgundy red coloured sofas sitting opposite each other with a big wooden coffee table in the middle.

Tori went and sat down straight away on the sofa and seemed very comfortable, as though she had been here multiple times before.

I felt a little awkward. I just stood by the door, not sure what to, when Ky told me to sit down. I went and sat next to Tori who gave me a smile. I still couldn't understand them.

Ky then left the room and came back a minute later, with some biscuits and juice. This was great as I was so hungry. He placed the food and drink on the table and was about to sit down, when somebody knocked on the door.

He told his mum that he would get it and walked out of the room towards it.

I was curious to find out who it could be so I tried to peer around Ky's body to get a better view, but it was hopeless. Instead of one voice I heard three and one of them sounded vaguely familiar. I sat up straighter on the sofa and turned away from the voices not wanting to see the face that I knew would be coming through door.

I then heard an excited Stella scream, 'Hey Tori and oh hey....... Kat, I didn't know you would be here.'

I turned around and saw the confusion on her face and said, 'Yeah, Tori, Ky and I were going to work on our French project.' 

I then looked behind her and saw Theo standing there awkwardly.

Stella then squealed as she saw the biscuits on the coffee table and sat down. Ky then joined her but Theo just stood there staring at me as though I was a stranger.

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable so I came up with an excuse, 'Where can I find the toilet Ky?' he replied quickly and told me that it was down the hallway and first door on the left.

I immediately got up and walked straight out of the room, right past Theo's strangely beautiful eyes and went to the toilet.

Walking down the hallway, I noticed that there were barely any family photos. The only ones that were hung up, were of other people, none included Ky, which was slightly strange.

I carried on down the hallway and reached the bathroom, I then sorted myself out. I patted my face with some cold water as I was very flushed and tied up my hair into a high ponytail as it was getting in the way of my face.

I walked back towards the room where Theo, Stella, Ky and Tori were. When I got closer I heard them whispering so I slowly looked around the doorway but instead of doing it quietly, I tripped up and made a noise loud enough that it wouldn't be unnoticed. They all looked up at me and their eyes had all changed colour. Even the stripes in their hair were glowing.

Tori's were green, Stella's were purple, Ky's were blue and Theo's were the familiar red.

This was just too much.

I forgot about my bag and ran towards the front door; I had to get out of here. I was about to open the door and leave when a lady with jet black hair and gold eyes slammed her arm against the door. Blocking the way out.

She looked at me with a concerned and deadly glare, her gold eyes so bright, they blinded me.

.....................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to comment, like and vote:)