Chapter 28

It was time.

I was lying on the floor so I crawled to the entrance of the cave. There on every side of me were millions of soldiers, some on horse-back and others on foot, dressed in black bringing with them, death. The stench was even worse, than before. 

I turned around and looked at the people that surrounded me, my friends and lover for however long it lasted. This might be the last time we spoke or even properly looked at each other.

Another horn  sounded and I looked back outside, a scream came from every single creature's mouth that had come from hell.

All of a sudden, they began charging towards us, they would be on us very soon.

'This is it, guys,' Ky says looking at each of us individually, making it so much sadder than it was before.

The silence was melancholic.

'Come on Ky, stop we need to get going,' Tori said being her strong, stubborn self, hiding her emotions when she needed to.

'Yeah true,' Ky replied, his voice holding back emotion.

'Ok lets go, remember all the training,' Stella added. 

I quickly glanced at each of them, their element colours glowing even more than usual, but I still couldn't cope with looking at Theo.

We  all ran out the cave and jumped on our Kalakins. All of a sudden our Kalakins grew a set of armour,  that protected their whole body, reinforced by the elements.

We all charged , our Kalakins, knowing exactly what was happening.The wind rushed through my curly hair and I felt my eyes  light up, in sync with my ring. I was ready for this, the stench increased and the creatures were now do close.

I looked to the others, who were riding along side me and shouted 'Go for it!' They looked at me, their eyes glowing, red, green, blue and purple, reminding me just how crazy this whole experience had been.

We  reached the creatures, it was time. I stood up on my Kalakin, having complete trust in it and  jumped off, screaming, ready to use all my energy to fight.

The others were already fighting, hopefully knowing exactly what to do after training for so many years.

I forged some sharp icicles, using my ring and prepared myself to use them like knives. I stabbed a creature in the back, it shrieked in pain. It turned around to attack me but I ducked down low, to avoid it. However it still crumpled to the floor. I looked so up and there, Tori stood, wrapping the vines around the creatures neck, ever more tightly.

I created some more icicles and this time, I used both and did a cross-blade slash, tearing the creatures neck in half. I looked around and the amount of creatures just kept increasing.So I  shot out a few fireballs, scorching a few in the face and searing others backs. I then used the force of air, as a final weapon, to hurl them far away, their bodies toppling on each other.

I shot out some vines from my ring and spun around, buckling the creatures' legs, making them tumble to the ground. I sprinted towards a rock that was in front of me. Stepped up on it and pushed off with as much power as possible, shooting out icicles simultaneously. The creatures, stared at me dumbfounded as I flew through the air.

I landed onto the back of one of the creatures, placing my hands on its back, burning it to the bone. It let out a blood-curdling scream, that seemed to enrage the others even more, instead of frighten them.

I kept on attacking them, ignoring the feeling that I was slowly getting tired and that soon my energy was going to run out.

.....................................................................................

Thanks for reading :)

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I have been so busy with school :0