Chapter 9

Sorry for being a bit late with the update :)

I hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks as always for all the reads and comments it means a lot.

................................................................................

"It will take a while" Ky said walking over to the couch that was in the middle of the room. He sat down and so did the rest of them.

I went over and joined them, ready to listen.

"So, it all started with four leaders, who were given a gift by God. Each one was given an element that gave them certain powers.

This gift allowed them to give birth to children with powers according to whichever element they were part of. They then had children, who had children, who had children, you get the idea.

The population of the elements then grew and grew. Everything was going perfectly.

The original four, were given immortality. With this gift, they had to give up their original powers but instead were given much greater powers and their duty was to protect our world. With this, they were given beautiful golden eyes so that the population of their world, which is called Galantia, could recognise them wherever they went.

They then handed over their duties to four other people who were part of each of the elements. These duties were then passed on through their families, which Theo, Stella, Tori and I are all part of. Our parents help with the running of each element that we are part of and we will be expected to as well in the future.

At the moment we are known more as protectors.

To stop the elements from mixing and becoming impure, it was declared forbidden to fall in love with anyone, who was not part of your element. If anyone was caught, they are sent to a place in our world that is so bad I cannot speak of it.

Depending on what group you were part of, depenned on your name. People who were part of the earth element were called Terranians, those part of water were called Aqualites, those part of air were called Arianians and those part of fire were called Fuocolites.

Everyone was happy and for centuries, everyone got along, however just recently, one of The Originals has gone against the rest and is building up an army. Satan has given him powers that no one has ever seen before and is trying to destroy everyone and everything so that he can build a new world. One that he is in charge of. This is why we need you!"

I looked at them all, trying to take in all the information that I had just heard.

"So you need me for what reason?" I asked.

'We need you to come to our world and help us defeat him. You are our last hope' said Stella.

"But I have no idea how to fight or use whatever power I have. I am useless to you guys," I said.

"If you come to our world, you can go to school there and learn every skill that you will need," Tori replied.

I fiddled with my fingers, picking at the skin around my nail, not sure what to do.

"Will time stop in this world if I come with you?" I asked.

"No but time is a lot quicker in our world then here, so by the time you get back, a couple of hours  would have passed at most," said Ky.

"Ok, I will come."

What is the worst that could happen, I thought to myself.

So I said "I have no idea what I am getting myself into but it will definitely be a new experience for me."

"Great lets go," said Stella excitedly.

They all stood up and each of them went to a different point around a black circle that had just appeared in the room.

"What about clothes and other things that I will need," I asked.

"You will have everything you need when we get to Galantia," said Tori.

I stood up and realised that I had never travelled to another country before, let alone another world. I stood there confused.

"Oh yes, I forgot that you have no idea what you are doing. Go and stand with Theo and hold on to him as tight as you can," said Stella.

I walked towards Theo. He was looking at me strangely. It was unusual that everyone else had spoken to me but he still hadn't said a word.

I got closer to him when he said "Why do I have to take her with me?"

I looked around at the rest of them wondering about why he was so against me.

'Because you are the strongest Theo," Ky said to him. "But only just," he added on at the end.

Theo chuckled and before I knew it he had wrapped his arms around my waist.

A stream of colour came out of their hands, so bright and beautiful but at the same time and then we were falling, falling into darkness.

I couldn't help but scream, it was terrifying.

All of a sudden we landed with a great big thud on the floor. We were in a small clearing, surrounded by humungous pine trees. 

In front of us there were four different entrances.

Instead of having a door, each had bright colours shining out of them.

The one directly in front was shining bright gold.

Theo, Ky, Tori and Stella walked towards it, so I followed.

Tori looked at me and smiled, "Are you coming?" Without waiting for an answer she walked through the bright light.

I then stepped through the entrance and arrived somewhere absolutely breathtaking.

Tori smiled at me and said, "Welcome to Galantia."

.................................................................

        Thanks for reading :)

Reads, comments and votes are greatly appreciated :)