Chapter 29

I sliced another creature's neck, a high-pitched shriek released from its mouth.

'What do you want, creatures from hell?' I shouted at them, acting as though they could understand me.

All four of us were killing them as fast as we could but until their ultimate leader was destroyed, there would be no end.

I look to my left at Stella who is shooting the creatures up into the air and dropping them to the ground with a loud crack, their bones breaking.

On my right, Ky was using his powers to swollow up the creatures, drowning them entirely.

Stella and Tgei were in front of me. Helping each other out.

We'd had two very close calls and we couldn't afford another.

All of a sudden, a raucous horn sounded, and out of the bodies and creatures still left behind, a creature indescribable emerged.

It was at least 7 feet tall, with at least seven heads, it was  impossible to know what it was looking at. It dragged behind it long arms, who's claws scraped through the earth.

It's entire body, covered in black fur and it's grin, filled with a set of long sharp teeth, which were dripping with blood. This was the one of the four leaders, with the golden eyes who had turned bad.

His mind was corrupted and full of hatred and death.

It could no longer speak like a human, its whole formal life was gone. Instead it let out a great big snarl and snapped its teeth, ready for the kill.

It was our chance, now or never.

I ran at it, not wanting the others to risk their lives for what my destiny was meant to be.

However as soon as I reached it, it's long arms slammed me to the ground, too heavy to slip out of. It then flung my body about ten metres away, into an area with some trees. I landed with a thud.

Ky tried next. He shot out hundreds of tiny icicles and aimed them at each of the creatures heads. However as soon as it saw them flying through the air, his whole body lit up on fire. Every single icicle just sizzled out as soon as it touched the fire. Causing no damage whatsoever.

Water was useless against the creature, its powers came from hell, which was forged from fire.

Stella tried next, she stood in the perfect stance and aimed her ring at the creature. She created a huge gust of wind, which at first pushed the creature over and it scrambled on the floor. However, it somehow had a burst of energy and strength. It used its claws and gripped onto the earth, not moving an inch.

Tori took over from Stella. She pointed her ring at the ground and the ground started to shake, causing all the other creatures around us to fall. Huge bits of rock then emerged, very sharp and dangerous, stopping the creature's advance forward but unfortunately it as able to just break it with its fists.

The one thing that might kill it, was the thing that had created it, fire itself.

Theo, must of thought of the same thing, as he stood up with confidence, ready for the challenge. He showed no fear and just went for it straight away. He began shooting fire balls at the creature at five miles an hour, not stoping. Scorching the creatures skin.

It was working.

Yes, I whispered to myself, I knew it. However it still wasn't stopping it completely. Theo then created a wall of fire around it, making it scream. The wall of fire, started to burn the dreature to the burn and it seemed like it had no way out.

This would soon be all over..........

However, luck was not on our side.

All of a sudden, the creature had a sudden burst of energy. It ran right through the fire and at Theo, the powers of the others useless. All they could do was look on.

On the floor drained.

The creature reached out and grabbed Theo in its hands. It squeezed him tightly in his huge black fist, which had been burnt, right in front of my eyes. The creature didn't let go until Theo had completely stopped struggling.

The creature then dumped his body on the floor, lifeless. Not a single movement coming from him.

...................................

Thanks for reading :)

Love you guysxx