Chapter 27

I reached out for Theo but all that was left behind was the cold floor.

I opened my eyes and frantically looked around but he wasn't anywhere. I was about to get up when I felt someone push me back down again. Theo appeared and smiled down at me. His eyes glowing that vibrant red that I loved so much.

Before we even spoke to each other, the need to touch him and kiss him overwhelmed me. I sat up on my elbows and stared right back at him, our faces inches from each other. Again he smiled at me. The feelings I felt for him were so strong. He stroked my face with his hand, which I turned into and kissed. Wherever he touched me, tingled out of control.

Finally he leaned into me and we touched lips. We kissed until, my whole body was on fire, our lips moving in sync and our tongues touching every so often, igniting a fire within me.

After a few minutes of kissing, which had left me breathless, Theo pulled away and just looked at me.

A few seconds passed and I began to feel confused. The emotion in his eyes were something that I had never seen before, worry and sadness.

'What's wrong,' I asked him, placing my palm on his face. But instead he just looked down, ignoring me. I tried again to get him to reply, by lifting up his chin and holding up his head.

'Come on Theo, I thought we were good,' I said with a genuine smile.

However he still didn't say anything, it was as though something had clicked inside of him and he had lost his emotions.

'Look, I love you,' I said wanting him to just say something. But instead he just kept on looking at me with blank eyes.

All of a sudden he blurted out 'I don't have feelings for you,' he said, the silence becoming unbearable.

'What do you mean?' I asked him, not wanting to believe him. He must have been lying. No one could deny or ignore the fact that there was a strong emotion between us.

'I am sorry I lead you on,' he added and then got up not looking back.

The tears began to come and even though I tried to hold them in, it was impossible. All the feelings that I had been brave enough to open up about had just been thrown back in my face.

'I don't understand,' I said again, trying one last time to see if he was being truly honest.

'There is nothing to understand,' he replied, ruining any last hope I believed I had.

The whole commotion had caused Stella, Tori and Ky to stir and they looked at both of us, confused.

They were probably wondering why on earth I was crying. But I couldn't look at them, I couldn't look at any of them.

All of a sudden, a loud shrill like scream resounded.

Making all of us crouch to the ground, holding our ears for dear life.

................................................................

Thanks for reading :)