We Meet Again

*Ding*

My phone began to buzz. I opened my eyes and glanced at my phone, I reached my arm out to turn off my alarm. I got up and rubbed my eyes as I yawned. Hopping off my bed, I ran up to Ashley to wake her up.

"Wake up! We gotta get ready for school!"

"Ughhh...!" She moaned.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her out of bed.

"OK! I'm up!" She yelled as she stomped out of bed.

We both searched our closets, looking for outfits to wear for school. I found a black T-shirt with the words "Normal People scare me" on it, I decided to wear it along with ripped black jeans and black converse. I turned around, revealing my outfit to Ashley.

"You look nice!" She said as she smiled at me.

"What do you think?" She asked as she twirled in her outfit.

She wore a sky blue crop top and shorts  along with vans.

"You look beautiful! As usual!" I complemented her.

"Aww! Thanks Y/N!".

We grabbed our backpack that was filled with books and grabbed our phons then ran down stairs to eat breakfast. Once we finished eating, we walked to campus which was only 2 blocks from where we lived. When we arrived, we separated and walked to class our first classes. During class, I placed my phone out on my desk, recording the lessons with my teachers, just in case I forget to write some notes down. After class, Ashley and I walked out of campus and went to Linda's Cafe Diner. We entered the restaurant and sat near the exit. Ashley and I sat talking about our classes until one of the workers approached us to take our orders.

"We will get two coffees and two pancakes." Ordered Ashley.

The waiter wrote the things down and left our table. As we waited, we continued to talk about our classes. Later, as we were waiting for our food, Ashley looked over my shoulder and saw a bruise.

"Y/N... what's that?" She asked as she pointed at my bruise.

"Oh, it's just- it nothing" I stuttered.

"That's not nothing, what happened?!" She asked

"Last night, when I was walking back to our apartment, a group of guys tried to rape me." I explained.

"What?!" She gasped.

"Are you ok? Did they?!"

"No, luckily, a guy who was walking by noticed and scared the group of men away" I replied.

"Thank god someone helped..!" She said with relief.

"So, do you know the guys name?" She asked.

"Which guy?" I wondered.

"The one who saved your ass from being raped the other day?!"

"Oh, no, I wish I knew..." I said in a disappointed tone.

"That sucks... was he cute?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"I- I guess, I mean, I don't even know him" I said as my face slightly turned red.

She gave me a smirk, as she was about to say something, the waiter had already came and served us food. She stopped talking  and began to eat her food, so did I. When we finished eating, we left a 5 dollar tip.

"Bye! See you guys tomorrow!" I said as I waved my coworkers goodbye.

Ashley and I spent an 1 hour and 10 minutes in the restaurant, we decided to hang out at the park before our second class starts, which won't be until 3 hours.

"So about that guy.." mentioned Ashley.

I rolled my eyes, wishing she wouldn't mention him again. "Ugh... What is it now?"

"What did he look like?" She asked

"I don't know... He was tall, he had his hair slicked back, he had tattoos on his arms, he also had the most beautiful smile" I giggled.

Ashley looked at me with the smirk she always has on her face. "So, you already like him?" She asked.

"W-what?! N-no! Pff, I mean, I barely even know the guy!" I said.

She kept the smirk on her face and continued to read her book. I took out my phone and began to look through Instagram. All of a sudden, I feel a hand on my shoulder, I gasped in fear, thinking the group of men were behind me. I turned myself around to see the stranger who had helped me out last night.

"Oh! Hi!" I said in relief.

Ashley closed her book and faced me and the stranger. "So, is this the guy that you said had a beautiful smile?" She blabbed out.

I looked at her and gave her a Shut-the-hell-up look. Then smiled at the stranger. "Don't listen to her, I don't know her"

"It's fine, I get that a lot." He chuckled.

I chuckled along as Ashley watched. She then took a closer look at the man, she tilted her head slightly to the side, scrunching her eyes. She leaned in closer between us. All of a sudden, her eyes widen, I looked at her and wondered why.

Her mouth opened and she screamed, "Brendon Urie?!"

I looked at her wondering why she was freaking out. "Ash? Why are you screaming?"

"Y/N! That Brendon Urie, the lead singer of our favorite band back in middle school!" She said as she jumped up and down.

I looked at the stranger, trying to remember him back then. Then, it hit me, my eyes widen as I tried to keep my calm.

"Your B-Brendon Urie?!" I asked I shock.

He laughed as he nodded his head. I was left speech less. I can't believe this is happening, I thought out loud.