Wounds

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat near an alley for a few minutes until my sobs faded away. I got up and walked not knowing where I was.

"Shit.... where am I?" I said, looking around the area.

Not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone, "Oh! Sorry-" I looked at the man, "Fuck! It's one of those men who tried to rape me!" I thought to myself as I glanced at the strangers face in fear. I looked down and cleared my throat, walking passed the guy until he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the alley.

"Hey there princess, miss me?" He grinned evilly as he kept a tight grip of my hands, making sure I can't escape.

"HELP M-!" I tried to scream but he covered my mouth before I could say anything else. I tried my best to escape but I couldn't. The man slowly took my jacket off, along with my belt, he began to take his pans off. As he did so, he forcefully kissed my neck, I closed my eyes, as tears rolled down my cheek. Before he could do anything else, I feel the man move away. I open my eyes and see A dude punching down the stranger. I quickly put my jacket back on along with my belt. The man ran away as his pants was still down. I looked at the Dude who saved me, his back was facing me as he watched the Stranger run away in fear.

The dude turned to face me, "Hey, Are you ok?" He asked.

"Y-yeah" my voice was shaking due to the fact that I was almost raped.

"Y/N?" Said the dude.

He looked at me as I looked at him, "Mr. Ross?!" I said in a surprised tone.

"I- I mean Ryan...." I said as I mentally face slammed myself.

He smiled weakly and reached his hand out, I took it and walked beside him.

"So, what are you doing here? This isn't a really safe neighborhood you know...." he mentioned as we walked out the alley.

"I was just wondering off and I got lost..." I said.

He looked at my face which had scars and bruises from earlier, "Are you ok?" He asked as he lightly tapped the bruise on my cheek.

I squinted my eyes as I feel pain rush through my face as he lightly touched the bruise, "Let's get you home" he said as he grabbed my hand.

"What's your address, I'll drive you back"

"No!" I yelled by accident, I quickly covered my mouth and apologized.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I just don't want to see him" I said in a sad tone.

"Who's 'him'?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know if me and this dude are a thing, but whatever we are, I don't want to see him right now...." I said.

Ryan didn't ask anymore questions and lead me to his place. When we arrived he sat me in one of the kitchen tables and grabbed his first aid kit.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"For your wounds, Duh!!" He replied as he leaned near my face to clean the small cuts on my cheek. I screamed in pain as he cleaned my wounds. I glanced at his face, inches away from mine, "Why at you smiling? I asked.

"It's just- your such a baby!" He chuckled.

"Am not!" I whined.

"Uhm.." He hummed.

I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully. He gasped and pretended to be offended," Excuse me?!"

We smiled at each other as he leaned closer, our lips centimeters away from each other.

*Ding*

My phone began to buzz, Ryan pulled away as I checked who it was.

4 miss calls from Beebo💕

Beebo💕: Hey, are you still at school?

Beebo💕: Hello? I'm trying to cal you, please pick up...

Beebo💕: Y/N? I'm starting to worry, are you ok???..

I sighed as I shut my phone off and placed it down on the kitchen table.

"Who was that?" Ryan asked as he sat on the couch.

"It's Brendon....." I said as I sat on the other end of the couch.

"Uhm.... haven't seen him since I left the band, hows he doing?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about him right now...." I said in a sad tone.

"It's fine... I understand" he replied.

Ryan and I kept quiet as he clicked through movies. I felt my eye lids close as Ryan continued to look for movies. I was curled up in a ball at the end of the couch, as I slowly drift off to sleep, I felt a blanket wrap around my body.