Graduation

Y/N's POV

School was over and graduation starts in 4 hours. I quickly ran to Ashley who was waiting for me outside, her back agains the car. Once she noticed me, she quickly got inside the car to start the engines. I hopped in and buckled up.

Half way through the drive, we sat in silence. I stared out the window, drowned in my thoughts. I heard Ashley sigh and I glanced over to her. She inserted the AUX chord into her phone while driving. With her playlist on shuffle, we jammed to Paramore songs.

"(Hard Times)
gonna make you wonder why you even try
(Hard times) gonna take you down and laugh when you cry
(These lives) and I still don't know how I even survive
(Hard times)
(Hard times)
And I gotta get to rock bottom!" We sang out loud.

After the song ended, "Golden Days" by Panic! At The Disco started playing. I felt my eyes water as the thought of Brendon came in mind. I miss him..... but... he probably forgot all about me.

Ashley realize and quickly changed the song. "I'm not okay ( I promise )" by My Chemical Romance started playing. I stare at the radio for a few seconds.

"How convenient" I say under my breath.

Ashley quickly changed the song and "The Only Exception" by Paramore started playing. (I love this song so so so much)

I broke into tears as I heard the song. Ashley started panicking ( at the disco :} ) and disconnected the AUX from her phone and turned the radio on instead.

"Sorry...." Ashley says I'm a guilty tone.

"It's ok, you didn't do anything..." I say, wiping my tears away, along with the thought of Brendon.

-Time Skip brought to you by Hayley Williams' angelic voice-

We hopped out the car and roamed around in the mall. As we walked, I stopped and stared at the entrance of Hot Topic and fell behind.

Ashley realized and walked back to me. "Hey... we're here to shop for graduation not a concert" she says, pulling me away.

I groaned as she took me to Forever 21. I love Forever 21 and all but, I really wanted to go to Hot Topic and by the new band merch they had in stock. 

We searched around the store until we found the perfect outfits to wear.

Ashley got a cute short white dress with a lace pattern.
Ashley's dress

I got a plain black sleeveless dress that was short in the front and long at the back

Y/N's Dress

We quickly purchased our outfit and drove back home

We quickly purchased our outfit and drove back home. Ashley dropped me off by my apartment and she drove back to hers.

I only had 2 hours before graduation starts. I took a quick shower and put on light make up. I put on my black high heels. I grabbed my graduation robe and put it on as I walked out the apartment, making sure I locked the door.

As I walked, Ashley drove pass and offered me a drive to campus since she saw I had high heels on. I accepted her offer and hopped on the car.

-Time Skip brought to you by my left leg-

Once we arrived, we took a seat and waited for our names to be called

"Y/N   Y/L/N" introduced our principal.

I got off my seat and walked to the stage where they handed me my certificate, then I walked out and sat back on another chair.

-Another Time Skip cuz idk what they actually do in an actual collage graduation ceremony-

After the ceremony, Ryan, Ashley, Zac, and I decided to eat out in celebration of me and Ashley's graduation and drove to Olive Garden.

Once we arrived, the place was packed. Ashley and Zac went in and made reservations, Ryan and I waited outside near the entrance, he had his arm wrapped around my waist, as I rest my head on his shoulders.

As we waited, I noticed a familiar guy walking our way, he held a girls hand as he walked closer to us. The closer he got, the clearer his facial features appeared. I shook my head in disbelief as I saw his face. It was Brendon.