Explain

Geezus Christ!!! 300 Reads?! Thank you guys sm!!!
P.S. This chapter is long,hope you enjoy!!!! Also, this chapter is not proof read cuz im lazy af
——
——
Y/N's pov

I slowly open my eyes, trying to adjust my vision. I slowly roll to my left side as my head began to throb.

"Ugh!!!" I groaned.

"First Hang over?" Asked a familiar voice.

I turned to see who was talking to me. "Br- Brendon?" I asked, trying my best to make out the fluffy vision.

"Yes?... who else could it be?"

I took a few seconds to let my vision turn to normal, when it did, I tried to pull myself out of bed but failed to attempt and ended up falling in the floor.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath.

Brendon chuckled and reached his hand out to help me up.

I rolled my eyes as I denied his offer, "no thanks!" I said in a bitter tone.
I quickly glanced at Brendon who had a frown plastered on his face.

I slowly tried to get up, my head throbbed with even more pain. I plopped back on the bed as I used the bed sheet to cover myself and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I checked my phone and realized it was already 1pm. I no longer had a hangover, so, I got up and took a quick shower.

-Time Skip-

I hopped out of the shower and began to get dressed, I put on an oversized black t-shirt that had a Guns N Roses logo on it and wore black shorts. As I stepped in the kitchen, my phone began to ring, I quickly ran back to the room to answer it.

When I entered, the ringing stopped. Brendon was sitting on my bed as he held my phone near his ear, "hello?" He said, answering the call.

"Hello"

"Who's this?" Brendon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"This is Josh, from last night, you gave me your number and kissed my cheek before I left"

"Who's Josh?!" Brendon asked me.

"Ugh! Just give me my phone!" I demanded, trying to grab it away from him.

Brendon pulled away and ran out the room, "is this Y/N?" Asked Josh.

"No, actually this is her Boyfriend, Brendon!" He said. I quickly ran to Brendon and snatched my phone out of his hands.

"Hey! It's Y/N! Sorry about that!"

"It's all good, I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Josh said.

"Oh, um... I'll explain everything later, do you wanna meet up?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Great! Let's meet up at Linda's Diner Cafe, does 3:00 sound good?"

"Yep! See you then!"

I hung up the phone and began to walk back to the room to place it down, Brendon followed along. When we entered, he shut the bedroom door closed.

"Are you ok? Why are you acting like this?" Brendon asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

I didn't respond and tried to hold in my tears.

"Y/N? Can you please say something to me?"

A lump in my throat began to form, my eyes burned as I kept my tears from rolling off. Brendon placed his hand on my left cheek and stared at me, waiting for me to speak. Tear filled my eyes, making it hard to see. I turned my head away from Brendon as I let one roll off.