Casual affair

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up to the ray of the sun, peeking out my curtains. I glanced at the clock,

6:40 am is what I read.

I turned my head and saw Brendon sleeping peacefully, as he cuddled with me on the bed. I got off the bed, trying my best to not wake him up. I walked out the room and strait in the kitchen, I began to cook breakfast for the both of us.

*time skip*

Once I finished cooking the food, Brendon woke up and walked out the room.

"Just in time!" I said, placing down two
plate that had two pancakes in the middle and two pieces of bacon on the right side.

"Thanks!" He said, sitting next to me on the kitchen table.

After we finished eating, I went back in the room and got ready for school. I got out wearing black ripped jeans and a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt. I walked out the hallway and grabbed my bag and house keys.

Brendon turned his head and saw the T-shirt I was wearing, "Nice Shirt" he said, smiling at me.

"Thanks, I found it in an old stack of other band shirts I bought
back in middle school and decided to wear it" I said walking next to him.

"Surprisingly, they still fit!" I said, kissing him on his cheek

"I gotta go to school, bye! see ya in an hour!" I said, walking out the door.

"Bye!" He yelled back.

I shut the door closed and walked to campus. On the walk back, I spotted Ashley, I ran up to her,"hey!"

"Oh, hey!" She said back with a smile.

We continued to walk together, it was silent for a few minutes until she mentioned something.

"So.... what happened last night?" She asked, looking at me with a smirk creeping on her face.

"Um.... nothing....." my face turned bright red.

"Why do you have a hickey on your neck?" She asked, shoving me teasingly.

I kept quiet as I blushed even harder.

"It's ok.... I already know, no need to say anything" she said.

"How did it g-" she asked but I cut her off, "Would you look at that- were here! I gotta go now!- Bye- see ya later-!!!" I said, running to class.

I glanced back at Ashley who had already disappeared in the crowd of other students. Not paying attention to where I was running, I ran into someone.

"AHH!" the stranger screamed as we crashed into each other.

Paper flew around as I tried to catch them, making sure none flew away after all, I need them if I want to Graduate.

"I'm so sorry..." I said, picking up the stack of papers I was carrying on my arms.

"It's ok." Said the stranger as he helped me pick my papers off the ground.

I looked up realizing he was smiling at me, I smiled back. When we gathered all the papers together, I thanked him.

"Your welcome" he said back.

We looked at each other as a smile spreads on both our faces. "Uh... I-I gotta get to class" I said, waving him goodbye.

"See you around!" He said, walking to one of the campus buildings.

•time skip to your last class•

I ran to class, 10 minutes late. I walked in, knowing I'll be scolded at by our new Professor. I looked around for a seat, the only one available was in the front row, on the right corner of the class, inches away from our professors table. I took my seat and waited for the Professor to turn his back and scold at me. Eventually, he finished writing stuff down on the board and turned to face me. Before seeing who it was, I read what he wrote, "Mr. Ross" I said under my breath, reading his name that he wrote down. I then looked at the Professor who was looking at me as his hands were crossed. My body filled with surprise as I saw who our new professor was.

"Y-your that guy I ran into earlier?!" I said.

"Your Mr. Ross?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes.. yes I am, and I will be your new Professor for the rest of the school year" he said, turning his self around.

"Damn, he's gonna be my Professor for the next two months!" I thought to myself.

*time skip after class ( sorry for all the time skips, I'm to lazy to type down the class scene)*

After Class was over, everyone had left the room, I grabbed my things and stuffed them in my bag and walked out.

"Hey, wait up!" Said a familiar voice.

I turned my head to see Mr. Ross behind me.

"Oh... Mr. Ross, what is it?" I asked.

"Call me Ryan" he said as a smile crept on his face.

"Ok... Mr- Ryan...." I said awkwardly.

"I just wanted to know if your free this weekend" Ryan said, as he squinted his nose.

"Are you asking me out?" I asked in a worried tone.

"You know, never mind, I- I'm sorry... it very inappropriate for me to ask you things like this.. I'll just go" he walked back in the class as he scratched the back of his head.

I continued to walk out of campus and walked back to the apartment. When I arrived, I saw Brendon outside near his car, talking to a girl with pale skin and black medium length hair. As I approached them, I stopped as I saw Brendon lean in and gave her a kiss on her lips. Tears filled my eyes and I held in my sobs, I ran with no direction, not wanting Brendon to see me.

-----------

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for the very late updated, I have really  bad ADD and I forgot about this chapter, I'll try my best to update more often.  Plz don't be mad at me I'm only a child ;-;

Till next time Byeeeeee!!!....