Numbers

🔵•not proof read•🔵

Brendon's P.O.V.

As soon as she left the apartment, I sat on their couch and continued to watch Spongebob.

~time skip~

An hour had passed, It got really boring so I decided to snoop around the apartment. Tho, what I was doing was wrong, I couldn't help it, I was just to curious. I walked through the hallway, looking at pictures of Y/N and Ashley, when they were little. Soon, I reached a photo of Y/N and a tall guy, hugging, smiling at each other. Seeing the picture made me feel jealous.

"Oh Y/N..... why did I have to fall for you? I just met you.." I thought to myself.

I continued to wonder around, I came across Ashley's room, the door was slightly opened, I opened the door and walked inside.

"Wtf?" I said.

I looked around and saw dirty cloths laying on the floor, left over cake from who knows where, and a half eaten pizza. I quickly ran out and closed the door, trying to inhale fresh, clean air.

"I almost died in there!" I said out loud.

As I was about to enter Y/N's room, I heard a loud bang coming from the Kitchen. I slowly walk out the hall with caution, I look around and see no one.

"BOO!!" Screamed Y/N.

"Ahhh!!" I yelled, accidentally slapping Y/N's face.

She fell on the floor, holding her face that I accidentally slapped.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, bending down to help her up.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ouch.!!.." I whined.

"I'm so so so sorry!!" He said, as he ran to the freezer and grabbed an icepack.

He placed the icepack on my cheek. "I'm sorry, I di-" I cut him off, "Its ok".

He smiled back, with a hint of guilt. I smiled back and placed the icepack down on the kitchen table. I walked to the fridge and pulled out Capri Suns. I handed him one and grinned. He grinned back, "Thanks".

"No problem" I said, walking to the living room.

Brendon followed along and sat next to me.

"Where's Ashley?" He asked.

"She's not gonna going back home today, Every Monday, Thursdays, and Fridays, she's out with her Boyfriend, she comes back every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturday's and Sundays" I replied, clicking through movies.

I realized a smirk spread on Brendon's face. "Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just remembered something funny that happened a long time ago." He replied, swiping the smirk off his face.

*3 hours later*

*Ring*

Brendon's phone began to buzz, he got up and excused hisself. I ignored him and continued to watch the movie.
After the phone call, Brendon walked back and told me he had to leave and head back home.

"Ok, see next time!" I said.

Before leaving, Brendon stop and walked back.

"Hey, is it ok if I could have your number?" He asked.

"Yeah, s-sure..." I replied, exchanging our numbers.

Once he left, I couldn't help but blush and smile.

~Time Skip~

It was 9pm, I got out of the couch and walked in my room. I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I finished getting ready for bed, I slid under my covers and closed my eyes. As I was about drift off to sleep, my phone began to ding.

"Ugh..." I complained.

I turn to my side and grabbed my phone. I opened my messages and received a message from a random number.

N/A: Hey!

Y/N: Who's this?

N/A: your secret admirer ;)

Y/N: Seriously, who is this?

N/A: It's Brendon

Y/N: Oh, Hi!

I quickly exit out of the message and added his number in my contacts: Beebo💕

Beebo💕: Can I ask you a question?

Y/N: Sure

Beebo💕: Do you wanna hang out at the mall this Saturday?

As soon as I read the text, I screamed and accidentally dropped my phone, I picked it up, I realized I had made a small crack on the top left corner of my phone.

"Ugh... great.." I rolled my eyes.

I continued to text him, cautious about what I say. Before hitting send, I proof read the message and made sure it didn't sound like I was fangirling.

Y/N: Sure, That would be great!

---------
-A/N-
Hai! I hope you enjoyed reading this, Also, If I update late, I'm sorry, I'm most likely busy with school, or I forgot, I have really bad ADD XP
P.S. Thx for the votes and reads!!!