Tell me how

Brendon's POV

"Who are you?" The guy that squished himself on Y/n spoke up.

I open my mouth to speak but couldn't get anything out. My gaze never left Y/n as she stared at me with a blank expression and eyes that showed endless emotions. The longer we stare at each others eyes, I could start to see pain creep up Y/n's face.

"H-he's no one... lets go..." She finally spoke before getting off her seat.

"Hold up, your Brandon Urie... aren't you?" The guy stops to stare at me.

I still didn't say anything. "Nick, c'mon..." Y/n says, she starts to walk away but Nick grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, rather roughly.

I heard her quiet hiss as she gave an angered look towards Nick. "He's your ex... isn't he." Nick says, sounding more like a statement then a question.

Y/n didn't say anything and just stood there with her head hung low.

"If your here to stalk her, I suggest you leave, she's with me now." He smirks.

Y/n's head shot up and gave Nick a look. "Well, her face says otherwise" I say, muttering to myself.

"What did you just say, punk?" He said and stepped closer to me.

"Nick, stop. Your drunk." Y/n spoke up.

She try's to pull Nick along with her but failed.

"No." he says to Y/N but had his eyes on me.

"You think your tuff?" The man who was a foot shorter then me threatened.

A chuckle left my lips.

"What are you laughing at?" He spat.

His comment made me roll my eyes.

With that, I felt him punch my jaw, causing me to stumble back a little. I held my jaw and plastered a smirk on my face. I slowly pull my gaze up to the smaller man in front of me.

Without warning, I punch him straight in the face with full force causing him to fall down. As he stumbles to stand up, I saw that I busted his lip open. The smirk on my face turned into a small snarl.

Y/N was taken back. She had her mouth hung open as she looked at Nick with a shocked expression, her breathing slightly increased. She slowly turned to face me and her expression somehow softened. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her mouth was still slightly gapped but no words were shared.

"Y/N! Nick!" Ashley yells.

"What the hell?!" She says once she saw me.

Her eyes bounced off to me then to Nick then to
Y/N.

"Let's go!" She demands as she pulls Nick up.

"Please....Y/N.... can we talk?" I pleaded.

"Leave that cheating dirtbag! Let's go" Ash sassily/Angrily says.

Y/n doesn't move from her spot.

"Y/N... let's go" she says softly this time.

Y/N turns to whisper something in Ashley's ears making her eyebrows furrow. "Are you sure?" Ash asked Y/N.

She nods in response.

"Call me if you need anything"I heard Ashley say before dragging Nick out the bar with her and Zac.

My gaze was hard as I watched him get dragged along but softened as I heard Y/N say my name. "Brendon...." she finally spoke.

My soft eyes quickly landed on her.

I sighed and without thinking I hugged her. I hugged her like I'll lose her again if I let go. "I've missed you" I mutter in her hair.

She didn't say anything. I also realized that she hadn't hugged me back. I slightly pull away, just enough for our bodies to touch and our eyes to meet.

I saw her face blank but her eyes pained. "You better make it quick" she says, trying to sound bitter but failed as her voice cracked.

"We can't talk here...." I say looking around.

"Then where?"

"Lets go to my place" I offered.

I expected her to decline and walk away but to my surprise she stayed and agreed.

I fully pull away but soon reached for her hand and started to walk us out the bar. As I was about to exit, Nicole and Mike saw. I gave them a small smile before nodding my head towards Y/N, signaling to them that I was leaving. They smiled in return and continued partying.

Once we stepped out, I quickly order an Uber. As we waited, I looked down and realized that we were  still holding hands. Slowly, and hesitantly, I intwined our fingers together. I look up at her to see that she was staring too. Her gaze slowly traveled up to meet mine. A spark of hope shown on her beautiful e/c eyes.

*Beep*

The sound of a cars horn tore our gaze apart and we pulled our hands away from each other. I clear my throat and walk up to the car in front of us with an Uber sticker on the front window. Y/N followed along and sat next to me in the back seat.

We sat there quiet and awkward. Her silents was killing me.

-
A/N: I'm back again. For those who asked if the last chapter was the end of this book, no it is not, I just wanted to clear things up in the authors note at the end about having slow updates and apologizing in advance if I don't update for while due to major writers block. Anyways, hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also thx for 8K reads. I didn't expect ppl to actually like my book. I was looking though the comments y'all left on some chapters and they all have me wheezing. Till next time!

-K