Awkward

*not proof read*

Y/n's POV.

*ding*

My phone's chime woke me up from my slumber. Ignoring it, I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep when it chimed again.

And again

and again

and again

I groaned in annoyance. I snatched my phone off the night stand and read the messages being sent.

Ashley: Heyyyyyyy!!!

Ashley: You didn't go home last night.

Ashley: Pick up your phone! Im calling you

Ashley: I called you 4 times already. PICK UP GODDAMN IT!

Ashley: At least text me back telling me you're ok.

Ashley: I swear if you were banging with Brendon, I will kill you when you get here.

My eyes go wide as I looked at my surroundings. This isn't my freakin room, it was Brendons. Looking to my right, I saw Brendon, sound asleep. He had no shirt on though. I looked down and realized I was wearing one of his T-shirts.

Did we do something last night?! I can't fucking remember. My mind was foggy and I had a slight headache. I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom with my phone in my hands. I quickly texted Ashley back and let her know that I was alright.

Y/n: Ash, I'm alright but I can't remember that much from last night. All I know is we got to his place, went into his living room, talked and cried and then all of a sudden, I wake up in his room.

I hit send and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my makeup was smudged everywhere, and my eyes looked like I've been crying all night. I sighed and washed off the make up on my face. I walk out the bathroom and find Brendon getting out of bed. He looked my way and smiled.

"Morning" He says in a husk voice.

"Morning" I say, smiling awkwardly.

I walked back to his bed and leaned my back on the headboard. Brendon fumbled with his closet until he found a shirt to wear. I watch as he puts it on. "Take a picture, it'll last longer, sweetheart." He winked.

"Ha. Ha. Hilarious" I say with a straight face.

He crawled back in bed and wrapped his arms around my hips and buried his face on my waist. I felt jittery at his touch, butterfly's swarm in my stomach as he rubbed my side.

"So.. Um..." I tried to think of a way to ask but couldn't find the right words to say.

He kept his face hidden, I felt him hum on my waist in response, sending shivers down my spine, causing me to inhale sharply. I felt him smirk at my reaction.

"Uh.. did we.. ya know.. did we-"

"We didn't fuck last night. Don't worry" He interrupted.