One of the drunks

Y/N's POV

We hopped off and walked up to the security guard to show our ID's. He let us in and as we walked through the doors, loud music was being played. The place was crowded with drunk people. Tables were filled with people drinking or smoking cigarettes and weed as well as making out. As me and Ashley walk further in the club, I spotted a pole. Two girls were on stage wearing only underwear. Cloths were scattered all over the ground and a group of men were sitting with lust in their eyes as they payed close attention to every move the strippers did.

Ashley and I finally made a stop at the bar and ordered two shots of Jack Daniels. The bartender gladly handed us our drinks and we gulped it down quickly. Ashley slammed her cup down and held up two fingers to the bartender. He gave her a small, quick nod before passing us two more shots. We took the small glass and quickly gulped it down.

"Keep 'em coming" Ashley says as she slid her cup up to the bartender to get his attention.

"Copy that" he says as he continued to pass us shots of whiskey.

Surprisingly, Ashley didn't get drunk. I mean she was buzzed but she wasn't drunk- unlike me. I was more wasted than I was last time I drank.

"You ok?" Ashley asked.

"Yup!"

"Vod-KA!" I yell to the bartender, holding up 4 fingers.

He comes up to me and hands me4 shots of vodka.

"I think you've had enough..." Ashley say as she was about to grabbed the glass out off my hands. I pull away before she got a change to snatch it away from me.

"Hey... it's o-k.... I'm ok... I got thissssss..." I slurred and hiccuped.

"C'mon, that's enough..." Ashley laughed at the way I sound.

"Let me have my funnn... I really need this... ple-please?..." I drunkly say.

"Ok... Fine..." just don't be stupid." She giggled.

I smiled at her before drinking the four shots of vodka I ordered.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom, wanna come?" She asked.

"N-no..." I say.

"Ok, I'll be back, stay here" she says before leaving to use the restroom.

When she was out of sight, I stood up from my chair and walked to the dance floor. I started to dance to the song that came on. A cute guy walked up to me and started grinding his body on me. I smiled at his actions and dance with him.

"What's a pretty girl like you dancing all alone?" He says.

I blushed at his comment. "I-I'm with a frien-d.." I say.

"Well, will your friend mind if I borrowed you for a few minutes?" He says into my ear.

"N-nope... I don't think she'll mind." I smiled at him.

He smirked at me and walked me to a random room. He pushes me onto the wall and starts kissing me and I kissed back. He roamed his hands up and down my side and kissed down my neck. He began to trail kisses down my chest. He left love bites that trailed to my neck. He began to kiss different parts of my neck, trying to find my weak spot. A small moan escapes my mouth as he found the spot. He began to suck on my neck and left a big mark.

"Let's take this back at my place" he say.

We step out the room and walked through the crowd.

"Y/N!" Ashley yells as she walks up to me.

"Where are you going?" Ashley yells through the loud music.

"Im going to his place..." I say biting my lips.

"You barely know him" Ashley says In disappointment.

"I'll be fine!" I groan and rolled my eyes.

"Your better than that!" She says.

"Whatever, see ya later" I say and walked away with the stranger.

—-
Oof! I updated twice in one day?!?!. Yes... yes I did. I hope you liked this chapter. Till next time !

~K