First Time

*warning: contains smut*

DO NOT READ IF UR AN INNOCENT BEAN OR IF U PLAN TO STAY THE WAY!!!!!

(I literally cringed the whole time I was writing this. I cringed even more as I reread the whole chapter!!)

Y/N's POV

Brendon and I woke up super early to get a head start on packing my stuff. I owned a small apartment- it didn't contain much so it didn't take us long to pack everything up.
——
Once we finished packing the final things, which were my cloths, we started loading the boxes in Brendon's car.

I grunt as I tried carrying the heavy boxes.

"Here, Let me help" Brendon offered as he took the heavy box and placed it in the back trunk.

I follow along carrying my suitcases filled with cloths. I place them at the roof of his car and made sure it was secured.

"That's all of them." I sighed.

"Great! Let's go!" Brendon jumps.

He runs to the passenger seat and opens the door for me.

"Thank you sir" I joked as I take a seat.

"No problem m'lady" he joins.

We laugh at our foolishness.

Once I was seated, he rushed to the drivers seat and began driving.

——-
Once we arrived his place, we began to unload the car.

I step foot in his house and almost dropped my makeup bag that I was carrying in.

"Wow..." I say in awe as I admire his house.

"This is-WOwwwWw!" I childishly Said.

"What do you think?" Brendon asked.

"Your house looks awesome!!!!" I jumped up and down.

"I don't have a guest room so If you want, you could sleep with me...." He awkwardly Said.

"-or you know.... I could take the couch".

"No... you don't need to do that. I'm fine with sharing a room with you..." I say.

"Cool-great..." he smiles wide.

I place my bag down and walked out to grab the others. On my way out, I took a quick glance at Brendon and saw him pump his fist in the air and jump like a kid.

"Yes!!" He faintly shouts.

I giggle and carried three boxes that were stacked together.

———
After unloading the car, we went up stairs to his room and began unpacking a few of my belongings.

"You look so cute.." Brendon says, pulling a picture out and held it up for me to see.

It was a picture of me when I was 4 years old. I was playing in the sand box, hair was covered in sand. My mouth spread wide as it was stained with chocolate ice cream.

"Aww! Look another one!" He said in a childish voice.

He held up a picture of me when I was 3, carrying Chris the day he was born.

A smile formed my face.

Brendon continues to search through the boxes filled with old pictures as I hung my cloths in the closet that we were sharing.

"Who's this dude?" Brendon sourly asked.

I turn my focus to the picture he was looking at.

He turned the photo to me.